24

STARTING
IN
KAIRI'S POV

"it's not fair for you to throw an ultimatum at dad kai" maiya angrily yelled at me as i jus rolled my eyes and walked away. "don't walk away from me" she yelled again, i felt a shoe hit the back of my head.

"god stop it maiya! why won't you understand that ever since laura came around she ruined everything for me! she may like you because your a girl but not me cuz i'm a boy! i'm not letting her fuck this up because i WANT to be there for MY daughter and for y/n! i'm putting my child first since it's my responsibility"

i left maiya shocked, standing in the middle of the hallway and went back to my room slamming the door. i'm so glad that we didn't have school today because i wasn't going to be able to go being frustrated and possibly exploding on y/n which would be horrible.

"your dad texted me telling me to talk to you" i heard my mom say after opening my room door. this is getting so fucking annoying.

"you know what if he loved us so much it wouldn't be fucking hard to choose between us and his bullshit wife" i know it was wrong to explode on my mom but i was jus feeling so many emotions.

"im going to excuse that because i know what's going on right now but you should go visit y/n and anaira. they are the only ones that will calm you down and make you happy at a time like this" her strong japanese accent shown through as i felt her touch on my cheek.

"i'll text y/n" i mumbled and pulled out my phone, going straight to the contact "soon to be wife❤️". yes i have now grew feelings for her but i'm not going to rush anything.

soon to be wife❤️

hey y/n
do you mind if i go over and
spend time with you and anaira

yea ofc
let me jus get us ready
we can go to the park if you like

yes that would be perfect

ok see you then kai<3

see you y/n<3

i smiled and sat up looking at my mom who already was closing my door. my heart was feeling as it was going to explode from everything i was feeling right now.

the anger and sadness with my dad and then the happiness, excitement, butterflies, love, was also. it was so many emotions for jus a me, a teenage boy.

it felt as y/n was torturing me but she doesn't even know. the love for her was killing me because i knew she wasn't jus going to run into my arms and fall in love with me forever. i know it's going to take time because she doesn't want to mess anything up for anaira which makes me fall more for her.

"ok i look good right" i questioned myself while doing a little spin in the mirror. "god kai it's jus the park with y/n and anaira" i groaned and hurried to put on my shoes.

"mom i'll be back before 10" i called out after opening the door, waiting for her response. "be safe! give anaira and y/n a kiss for me" she yelled back as i nodded even though she wouldn't see me, then left the house.

im pretty sure we are going to meet at the park but it wouldn't hurt to have an excuse to text her again right?

soon to be wife❤️

hey
are we meeting at the park or
ur house

we should meet at my house
so we can jus walk together to
the park
is that ok?

yea it's perfect
read

ouch left on read. it doesn't matter anyways because i'm going to see them right now. i turned right and started to walk to y/n's house. as i finally made it i knocked on the door waiting for her to open it.

low and behold, gabriel opens it and he was way taller than me so he had to look down a bit. "listen for my sister and goddaughters sake me and you will be nice and respectful to eachother" he didn't even let me say anything before leaving me at the front door.

"is he here" y/n asked as i saw her walk down the stairs with anaira in her arms. "hey kai" she excitedly said while coming up to me and gave me a side hug.

"hi y/n hi baby" i kissed anairas cheek after pulling away from the side hug with y/n. anaira jus giggled and put her arms to me. "she's a daddy's girl" i joked as i took her from y/n's arms, "you wish".

_________

"thank you for telling me about anaira" i told
y/n as we walked to her house, anaira in my arms sleeping. "kairi" i shook my head, giving her a face "it's okay".

"i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner it's jus i was to scared" y/n looked down at our daughter who smiled in her sleep. "it doesn't matter know" i told her, smiling, "we are a family now" y/n looked at me then smiled.

"yea we are" we finally got to her house and i gave anaira to y/n. "thank you for spending time with us" i waved her off then kissed her cheek causing y/n to become red.

"bye n/n"

"bye kai"

don't trust
people
to easily