26

NOW
STARTING
IN
Y/N'S POV

the bell had finally rang for lunch, the best part of any school day because you get to eat and sit with friends, plus your not in class.

as me and a bunch of other students pushed our way out of class, many more students were starting to walk to the lunch area. even though there's a lot of seating areas around the school people go to get food first.

"watch it" i spat at some people who pushed me out their way or if they bumped into me. i continued to walk since my class was kinda far from the senior lawn and when i finally got there, everyone was sitting down.

"hiiiii" nia sang as i sat down next to her, she gave me a kiss on the cheek as i smiled. "heyyy" i said back her while laying head on her shoulder.

"what's wrong" she asked me, "nothing im jus tired". "well coming to school and taking care of a baby is tough" mattia added. "yea" ale and alvaro added as well.

"hi guys" kairi then came to sit down as everyone said hey back. "um y/n can i come over" he asked as i jus nodded. "she's tired" nia told him, i had my eyes closed.

"hey- oh is she sleeping" i heard the guy i met in class, nick say and my eyes opened turning around. "hi nick" nia looked at me and back at the guy and the boys did to.

"hey um i wondered if you wanted to hangout with me" he asked while smiling, "yea of course! um" i said as i stood up from the seat.

"AHEM!" nia cleared her throat and i turned back to see everyone staring at me, kairi's jaw was clenched. "oh right sorry, um guys this is nick i met him in my class with mr barns he helped me out" nick waved at everyone and nia winked at me and i jus rolled my eyes.

"well i'll see you guys after school ok" i said before grabbing nicks arm and walking away from the group.

NOW
IN
NIA'S POV

we all watched as they both walked away, i turned around smirking to the group seeing kairi's jaw clenched. "go y/n" i cheered while laughing but the rest didn't.

"what" i said annoyed, "um babe that's kairi's girl" mattia told me while nudging me a bit. "yea she is i don't know why this guy wants to come in and ruin it" he snapped angrier than ever.

"get over yourself kairi, if y/n wants to be with someone else than she can. you don't own her" i said, rolling my eyes and taking a bite out my food.

"yea but literally kairi and y/n are meant for eachother they have a kid together" alvaro defended, giving me a bit of attitude, alejandro and kairi agreed but mattia jus stayed quiet.

"it doesn't matter if they have a kid together, parents don't end always end being a couple if y/n wants to be with someone other than kairi it's totally fine because it's up to HER. don't get your hopes up kai" i lastly said before getting up and walking away from that whole conversation.

it was stupid how they were calling y/n "kairi's girl" because they aren't even dating and maybe y/n doesn't want to date kairi and that's okay because it's what SHE wants not what HE wants but they don't understand that.

i mean they would be really cute together but it's no ones choice but hers so if they get with eachother then they do and if they dont then it is what it is.

little tiny chapter for you guys
sorry if you don't like it
<3

i jus been in my room
losing my fucking
mind