Popcorn

Richelle soon comes down with pizza
"Sorry I took so long, I got pizza!"

Everyone cheers as they were so hungry.

They played spin the bottle.
Amy got Henry. Of course!
Finn got Piper which made her blush.
Kenzie got herself which she was very happy for. She kissed herself in the mirror that made everyone laugh as Kenzie was dramatic.

Ozzy "My turn now!"

Richelle's pov
He spun the bottle. My heart beating so fast wishing it would land on me. Me and Him being together. 
After a few seconds, it does land on me and I feel myself blush. A troupe looking at me then Ozzy then me and Ozzy in sync. I see Ozzy look at me and I blush more.

Piper+Amy "It's clear the universe wants you together! So just kiss!!!"

Ozzy shakes his head fast "No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No."

Kingston "BUT YOU HAVE TO RIGHT RICHELLE!?"

Amy "We need a richozzy!"

Kingston turns his head to the group "SHE CAN'T BREAK HER OWN RULE RIGHT!?"

Richelle stuttered her words "B-but I can't I-I just ate p-pizza!"

Ozzy's pov
Maybe she really doesn't like me. She doesn't even want to kiss me.

Kenzie gets up fast and grabs her tic tacs "Your welcome!" she says cheerfully.

Everyone cheers but except Ozzy and Richelle.

Ozzy "Can you at least turn around?"

Lily scoffs and puts her hand on her chest "YOU WISH. AND MISS THE MOMENT OF TRUTH THAT YOU HAVE THE HOTS FOR EACH OTHER. You guys love each other and that you will grow together have children, grandchildren, and even alive for great-grandchildren!"

Ozzy looked at Richelle and Richelle looked at Ozzy.

Ozzy "CHilDreN!?"

A troupe "YES!"

Richelle "GrAndChilDren!?"

A troupe "OF COURSE!"

Ozzy+Richelle "GReaT-GRanDChiLdRen!?"

A troupe "DUH!!!"

Ozzy "I don't want my children to be stubborn!"

Richelle fires back "I don't want my children coming out weird and not knowing how to dance!" 

Ozzy and Richelle look at each other and their faces soften...Until they notice that a troupe still looking at them. Seconds later they break out into a screaming, children fight, standing up from the floor. Thank goodness Richelle's parents are not home.

Summer "Hey, hey hey!"

Richelle sarcastically says "What!?"

Summer rolls her eyes and explains "Look at the time it's 1 am, lets go to bed."

Richelle glares at Ozzy "Fine even though I was WINNING THIS FIGHT! I will wait until the morning."

Everyone gets up and go to Richelle's bedroom. Setting up their sleeping bags Finn whines "Can we at least watch a movie and finish up the popcorn?"

Richelle "What movie?"

Henry+Ozzy "Rom-com!"

Everyone looks at them holding in their laugh for not picking horror movies or superhero movies.

Heath asks "Wait what?"

Ozzy leaning against Richelle's bed says "What we like Rom-Coms."

Henry "Yeah what's wrong with that?"

Richelle "Nothing, nothing at all."

She goes on Netflix and turns on the horror movie 'Get in'. She says she's brave enough to watch this but it's clear when she screams halfway through the movie. Every boy looks at her with an 'I told ya so' while Ozzy's face tense before had softened looking at her. If you look at them you could tell they want to be together.

The girls scream and go behind their boys and Richelle goes behind Ozzy.

"Sorry," Richelle whispers genuinely.

Ozzy smiles sweetly "It's okay."

Kenzie "Can we go to sleep? This thang what you call a movie is so not scary."

 Everyone chuckles and gets into their sleeping bags.

Richelle "I'll be right back and put away these dishes."

Ozzy "Here let me help you."

She smiles big but changes it into a small smirk "Follow me."

Finn smirks "Well don't blame us when you wake up so tired you can't walk."

Piper pats his shoulder "That won't happen babe." 
Finn shrugs "Whatevs