Chapter 9 :

Hey simps Sorry for not posting for quiet a long time, its pretty much cuz i dont have any idea what to write or stuff and i want u guys to suggest things to me.
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Your POV
After acouple of hours me and the others have landed on japan we got off the plane and got our stuffs, We walked to our hotel where we will be staying for acouple of days and not gonna lie im planning to go to some anime shops or cafe and to buy some anime manga's because i am an absolute simp for anime characters

*Time skip to u guys inside the hotel rooms*

We were now here at the hotel but we were all going to be in one huge expensive hotel room (If u guys know okada the very fancy expensive hotel, and if u have like bought the very fancy expensive hotel room you'll know what i mean the very very big expensive one)
When we went inside my eyes started to sparkle i then dropped my bag on the floor and started running around like a little kid and went i spotted the beds i jumped on them and started to swing my legs abit and started to jump on them i didnt even noticed the others were looking at me and laughing abit.

Jack's POV
We got in our room and y/n dropped her bag and started to run around like a little kid and explore until she spotted the beds she jumped on them and swing her legs and got up on the bed and started to jump on them Me, Felix and Corpse started to laugh but when i took a glance at Corpse he was smiling chuckling and recording her, Does Corpse actually have feeling for her or is he just being friendly? i said in my brain i snapped out of my thoughts when y/n pulled me and Felix to the beds and we started to jump like little kids until Felix accidentally fell of the bed Me and y/n started to laugh but helped him get up atleast, We stopped playing around like little kids abit until we heard Felix's and My tummys grumble And the both of us started to laugh And Felix asked 'You guys want to go down to the buffet?' We all agreed and went to the elevator and got to the buffet and man there was loads of foods, We went to our table first and before we all went to get foods y/n wasnt here anymore and as i was walking i saw here by the Tempura's i waved hi and and she waved back and started to get loads of them and i went to go get the foods i wanted to eat.

Your POV
I got a plate and got lots of Tempura's and the special sause of course and went to get a bowl for the rice and grabbed some chop sticks and went back to the table and i was the first one here, I sat down and started to eat my food peacefully, Jack then sat down followed by corpse and Felix and we all were eating in peace, after eating Me and Felix went to the desserts to get the others some ice cream or what ever dessert they wanted, After we got the desserts we went back and saw our table with some fans surrounding it, Once we sat down me and Felix gave their desserts and they thanked us i took one spoon of ice cream from my cup and placed it in my mouth the spoon was still in my mouth and Felix did the same thing i tapped hes shoulder and he turned to face me, We then got a selfie, and we continued to eat our ice creams some people came up to me and asked for a picture a autograph and stuff and i kindly gave them after that i saw Corpse very uncomfortable so i then said kindly 'Is it ok if u guys can go now, were getting uncomfortable and we already gave u our autographs so will u please go?' Some apologized and went away, some were quiet mad but i shrugged it off anyways,

Felix then asked me 'Hey are u ok? u looked like u were pissed there' And Jack agreed with him, I told them to go away because Corpse was uncomfortable went i took a glance of him, If im correct?' Corpse was shoocked but smiled and said "Thanks y/n, i dont really like being around others expect for the people im most comfortable with" i returned the smile and we continued to finish our dessert, After we went back up to our hotel room and we were all sitting on the living room watching whatever we could watch on the tv with a comfortable silence and that silence was broke when Felix said 'Ok so who is going to sleep where and who will sleep together exactly'

I sleep on the couch!! Me and Felix said at the same time and we looked at each other, Nahh Felix u sleep on the bed and thats final i Said Nuh Uh Your the female here and the female deserves the bed He repiled and we started to argue for the couch non stop "QUIETTT DAMN ITTT!!" Jack said and me and Felix stopped and sat back down and looked at Jack waiting for him to speak

Did u two not realized there are two beds He said Me and Felix looked at each other and went to the bedroom and saw two bed one of the left and one on the right, We looked at eachother and went back to the couch, I sleep on the couch i said and Felix said i'll sleep with Jack on the bed, Jack then looked at us dumbfounded and sighed and said "No y/n u wont be sleeping on the couch, your sleeping on the bed with Corpse and Felix and i sleep together" i was about to say something until he said 'Nope nuh uh your not allowed to say anything and thats final' i then said 'I was just going to say ok?..' After that we watched another movie and about 30 minutes persay i started falling asleep and i was soon taken away by darkness...

*For got to tell u guys, yall already changed ur clothes to comfortable ones*
*Time skip when the movie ended*

Felix's POV
The movie ended Jack and i then yawned and i was about to say something until Jack cover my mouth and said 'Shhh look' he pointed at Corpse and y/n leaning on eachother asleep, We started to laugh abit but not to loud for those two to hear we took pictures of those two and went to bed but i slept on the other bed and Jack slept on the other one meaning we werent sleeping on the same bed and we then fell asleep.

*Time skip to the next day*

Corpse's POV
I woke up feeling some weight on my chest i slowly opened my eyes and someone was on top of me sleeping and hugging me at the same time my eyes were abit blurry at first but it started to focus and it revealed a sleeping peaceful y/n cuddling me i started to blush abit but i then started to examine her i slowly lifted my hand and started to stroke her soft h/l h/c hair and she had smooth s/c i smiled at myself and wanted to take a picture, my phone was on the coffee table and i slowly got it being careful not to wake her up i opened my camera and took a nice picture of her sleeping peacefully and i took another picture of me doing a peace sign and her still sleeping on my chest cuddling me, After i took the picture i set it as my lock screen the one where i was doing the peace sign, I put my phone down at the coffee table again but before it touched it Someone had snacked it and turned it on to look at the lock screen wallpaper i tilted my head abit to see who it is and it was Felix And he was smirking and looked at me and said 'You sure u dont have a crush on her or what?' I started to blush more from that but turn to face y/n and breaking eye contact with him and said "Yeah i dont i just made her my wallpaper because she looked adorable there" my eyes went wide and i just realized what i said and started to blush more form embarrashment and heard Felix say "Ohh~ Looks adorable huh well anyways im going to watch some movies on the tv so u guys can go back to cuddling and were gonna start to do a QnA Live stream later after we vlog about us exploring the place and buying stuff, I nodded in agreement and cuddled y/n pulling her abit closer to me and soon fell asleep..

Jack's POV
I woke up and yawned and got out of bed and walked to the living room to see Corpse and y/n still asleep cuddling and Felix watching JoJo on the Tv, i greeted him Good morning and he did the same, i walked back to the bed room and took my phone and picture Corpse and y/n but i accidentally left the flash on and it woke them up but atleast i got the picture anyways, y/n got up and yawned while rubbing her eyes and greeted Good morning and me and Felix Greeted her Good Morning back, She was about to stand up to do something but she was pulled back down by Corpse in their cuddling position y/n started to blush abit but shook it off and tried to pry Corpse out of her but he wouldnt, Hey umm Felix and jack can u guys help me out here? She asked kindly I sat on the floor and said Nope too lazy to sorry, And Felix said Sorry no im already comfortable here and the best part is about to come.

To be Continued
--------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
So how was your sleep with Corpsie?? Anyways did u enjoy this chapter? if u guys did can u guys go and vote on this book and i would be very grateful if u did and if u have any suggestions let me know and i'll try to get it done fast as i can but anyways Goodbye im super hungry.

Eliza/Liza-