Our maid part 2 (female)

You were on your way to the cafe as always it was a peaceful morning as always u then arrived at the cafe and went to the lockers and changed into the maid outfit and just took a chair outside the cafe just at the front of the cafe infront of the windows and also got some milk, u sat outside drinking your milk and enjoying the calming breeze and birds chirping and the peaceful silence 

*Le time skip because im lazy asf to write and just want to go to the lemon part already dudde*

The cafe was closed everyone left already and u had to stay behind toclean the cafe every friday and it was normal for u, u went outside to throw the first garbage bag out first u then went out from the back door and threw the garbage bag in the trash can but like like carelessly just gently making sure u didnt rip the garbage bag with the garbage inside of it of course u then went back inside then outside with the second garbage bag there were 3 garbage bags 2 down at the 1st floor and 1 at the second floor, u were carrying the second bag until atleast 3 or 4 empy bottles got out fo the bag u looked aat it first but threw the garbage bag first and went back to the bottles u bended down until when u were about to get the last bottle someone had lifted your skirt up and u accidentally dropped the bottles and turned around and had both of your hands on your skirt to cover it, and u saw two males one with blonde hair and emerald eyes the other with black curly hair and brown eyes u looked at them and just asked 'Is there something u guys need? if not please leave me alone will ya?' u then turned around and continued getting the bottles after u threw then at the trashcan u still saw the boys there standing u looked at them confused but just ignored it anyways and went back to the cafe and washed your hands when someone had pushed u against the wall your hands were on the wall u then turned around and said 'Hey whats the bi-' u were cut off when someone had placed their finger in u and started nipping on your neck u then accidentally moaned but u ignored the pleasure and pushed them away and turned around and noticed the two same boys from a second ago but the one with the curly hair didnt stop he pinned u against the wall again and fingered u, this was when u couldnt fight back anymore u just moaned u placed your hands on hes shoulders trying to push him away but couldnt after awhile u came, u were breathing heavily and said between your breaths 'What the hell dude' the blonde boy then came walking to u he picked u up and pushed u against the wall what u didnt noticed was he had entered u, u moaned loudly 'AAhhhAHH' your head felt abit heavy so u rested it on hes shoulder and both of your hands on hes forearms gripping tightly on them hes then started thrusting in u slowly at first but after some little time passed he started picking the pace up going faster and faster i moaned louder 'AAhhhh AHmmmMM' u then soon came u were exhausted u never been this tired before but u just passed out for some reason.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to be continued nerds