"Alarte Ascendare!". This sent Harry up in the air, everything seemed to slow down in that moment. I see Ron, Ethan and Dean run to catch a falling potter . The impact of Harry's fall made them all fall to the ground.

"You could've killed him!" Ethan said in an angry tone. He got up and stormed towards me, now he was towering over me.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" He spat back making me flinch. Ethan and I have never really argued, if we were made we would just ignore each other.

"There's nothing wrong with me!, I was just trying to get Harry to defend himself and have a quicker reaction to things". Ethan pushed me back trying to make me fall but it never worked. Instead he only created distance between us.

I scoffed at what he had just done, "Why do you do that all the time". He didn't say anything at first he just looked away and turned around walking up to Harry and the boys.

I was already frustrated with him always ignoring me and I wasn't going to let him go without a fight. I ran up to him and pulled his shoulder so now he was facing me. "I asked you a question!, why do you!", Ethan still said nothing he just stood quite.

I hated this silence, I hated him for all those years he pushed me away. I hated him more than anything but his world. I hit his chest multiple times, "Why!". I kept hit harder and pushing him back and he did absolutely nothing which angered me even more.

"SAY SOMETHING!". I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist, stopping me from hitting Ethan.

"Let me go!", I kept squirming trying to get out of this persons grip.

"Can you just calm down", I recognized the voice. It was Jackson, and so I did what I was told. There was no use in fighting Jackson when I knew he was going to let go.

"Fine you want to know! Because I'm SCARED. OF. YOU!. This person you've became isn't the same girl I meet long ago". His words hurt me, but my ego was so much I didn't allow anyone to see it. I'm thankful that my father made me like this. I hated feeling this or showing weakness.

"THAT GIRL WAS SO STUPID! I'm glad she's gone because now I've learned, never to depend on idiots like YOU!". I ripped myself off from Jackson and stormed out of the room.

I went into the library instead, I wanted to get this over with. I just wanted to finish the task and go home and get the hell out of here. I don't care what my father has done, I will go through this.

I decided to try to use this time and practice the geminio spell. I took a deep breath and just tried to relax I didn't want go around and making a million copies of this thing.

I raised my wand over the book, "Geminio". To my surprise the book made a copy of itself. I was hesitant to touch it, in fear it would multiply. To my luck it didn't.

I did the Geminio spell on a couple other books I would need. After I finished I made my way inside the common room. Jackson stood up from the couch and made his way over me he put a hand on my shoulder, "So Christmas is in a couple of weeks, what do you have in mind?". I smiled I knew I couldn't stay mad at him for ever. I tried so much too but it wouldn't work.

He knew it was my favorite time of the year, also because it was Ethans birthday that same day. But after tonight I think this year would be different.