"He didn't." The other guy spoke. "I'm Xiao Dejun. I was there too. I know for a fact he barely touched you." Dejun defended.

"Yeah, yeah, I only really did things with this guy." Kunhang pointed at Dejun. "We ended up leaving together. I think I remember touching you, but never penetration."

Jaemin sighed. It was a little relief he felt. Kunhang seemed like he would piss him off, or maybe anyone who had gotten him pregnant would have pissed him off. Still, he had hopes that the other option might be better. He hoped Lee Jeno was a rich man who could easily pay for his abortion. Kunhang was obviously doing okay, but not rich. He seemed to have around the same income he had, probably more.

"Then, let's say I believe you." Jaemin sighed, "Do you remember the other alpha, or the other omega?" Jaemin didn't have to ask as he knew where they lived, but he was curious.

"The other alpha, was actually on his rut." Dejun said.

"Yeah, that dude made me uncomfortable. I think he basically claimed you. He tried the other omega for a bit, then moved on to you and didn't let anyone touch you, and I guess, I mean you're pregnant now, so I'm almost certain he's the father and not me." Kunhang added.

Jaemin was on his heat and this guy was on his rut, of course they let their animal instincts drive them. He gulped at the thought that it was probably really rough. This man had really claimed his body? It was probably because of his rut, but the thought that the guy didn't even let anyone touch him made his insides churn and feel funny. Possessiveness had always been a guilty pleasure of his, even though he basically hated the thought of an alpha owning him, don't even get him started on one marking him.

"He was very attractive though." Dejun suddenly said.

"Excuse me?" Kunhang frowned.

"He was. I'm not even going to lie. You got lucky if that's your Alpha." Dejun laughed. "Although, he could still be a creep, at least he's hot."

Jaemin suddenly laughed. He had been wondering about that if he's honest. Is Lee Jeno attractive? Guess he got that clarified now. Kunhang was, honestly, also pretty handsome too. He just hoped Jeno wasn't as annoying as Kunhang. Maybe he could reason with Jeno easily or maybe he was a dick and would be even more annoying than Kunhang. He sighed once again.

"Well, thank you for clarifying some things. I'll be back if the other Alpha says it wasn't him though. I still know where you live." Jaemin glared at Kunhang.

"It wasn't me, I promise. I used a condom anyway. I really do wish you good luck though." Kunhang smiled apologetically, catching Jaemin off guard, who lingered his gaze on Kunhang, confused on how he was treating him.

"Thanks." Jaemin mumbled out with a slight frown. Renjun pulled them away.

"I guess now we know who to beat up." Renjun muttered.

"You can't kill my baby daddy. I need my abortion money first." Jaemin fake pouted.
~•~•~•~

"Woah." Renjun gasped, "Never mind beating him up, I'll get sued."

"I guess now I know he can afford my abortion." Jaemin looked at the tall mansion with a lush garden and a tall black, intimidating gate.

Renjun quickly pushed the gate button before Jaemin could overthink things.

"Hello?" They could hear through the speaker.

"Hi, my name is Huang Renjun, here with my friend Na Jaemin. We would like to speak to Lee Jeno."

"What is you business with Lee Jeno?" The voice asked. Jaemin played with his fingers, contemplating what to say next.

"Please, I really need to talk to him about something. It's more of a personal matter. It's important, I promise." Jaemin spoke.

Suddenly, the gates of the mansion opened up. A man stood on the other side. He walked over to them and bowed.

"My name is Kim Doyoung. I am Lee Jeno's assistant. Jeno doesn't really like meeting with strangers, but you seemed like a harmless person."

Jaemin and Renjun gave each other a look. This person was undeniably rich. Jaemin thought to himself that he had hit the jackpot. He smiled to himself. Although, he would rather not have to get an abortion and have not gotten pregnant in the first place, he feels better now that he knows he won't have to go through with the pregnancy.

Doyoung led them inside. He told them to make themselves comfortable on the couch. Still, he warned them that the house was well guarded. He left them to go get Jeno. It was a weekend, what could Jeno be doing at this time?

Renjun and Jaemin gave each other another look. They couldn't believe where they were right now and their reason. The house had many sharp angles and tall walls.

"Should we steal?" Renjun asked.

"No need, he'll probably pay for my abortion. These kind of men wouldn't want their reputation ruined. I could tell him the abortion is twice as expensive and he'd probably-"

Jaemin stopped talking when the two of them heard footsteps approaching the living room and he got a sudden whiff of a new, but almost nostalgic, scent. They quickly shut their mouths as Doyoung walked in leading the man who could only be Jeno. Jaemin could smell the strong scent more now and it made his breathing pick up. He gulped. Both of the men sat on the couch in front of the two omegas. Jaemin looked over Lee Jeno and realized, he is really attractive.

Lee Jeno. The man had a nice face, a very nice face with beautiful structure and a proportional body, not that Jaemin was checking him out. He had very strong and sharp features that gave him an intimidating aura. His eyes were sharp, with a delicately placed mole under one eye and a pointed nose, with a strong jaw that made Jaemin's body grow uncomfortable. He must be a strong Alpha, Jaemin thought to himself.

"Cedarwood is the sleepy oil." Jaemin remembers, in a woman's voice.

He smells of cedarwood, Jaemin's heart beat quickly with anxiety at the scent that clouded his mind with sudden flashbacks. Cedarwood and spearmint, two calming scents that did anything but calm him now. They only brought back memories of an omega woman.

"Jaemin." He heard Renjun whisper to him.

"Huh?" He turned to him with his mouth agape, coming back to reality.

"Aren't you going to talk?"

Jaemin felt his whole body suddenly fill with nerves. Why was Renjun letting him talk this time? Maybe he was intimidated as well. He felt hot all of a sudden under the gaze of the Alpha. He put his hands together shakily. Why was he so nervous? He didn't feel like this with Kunhang. This really must be his baby's father if his body was reacting on its own. He almost lost all doubts of Jeno being the father. Jeno wasn't doing anything to make him nervous, and yet he felt his breathing become so unnatural.

"What wrong?" Jaemin looked up to see Jeno asking him specifically. His voice had a kind tone to it, but it was deep and Jaemin almost got goosebumps from the quick image that flashed through his head from the same voice emitting sounds that weren't so kind and innocent, guttural sounds close to growls.

"Nothing." He shook his head, then realized it wasn't "nothing". It was everything.

"I think Jaemin needs to speak to Jeno alone." Renjun said. Jaemin looked at him in panic, but Renjun just gently patted his arm.

"You can do this." He whispered, getting up.

"Are you sure about this, Jeno?" Doyoung asked. Jeno just nodded him away.

Both boys left the room and Jaemin wanted to cry all of a sudden. He took a few deep breaths before looking up to meet Jeno's curios gaze, pushing back old memories.