29

"I've known namjoon since we were little and...he was there to help me with everything." I finished.

rosé's hands were folded on the table, tears brimming in her eyes. she rubbed her lips, trying hard to not let a tear fall.

hoseok sat next to her, running a hand through his hair and exhaling through his nose.

"I'm sorry...I should've told you but I was just really scared and I didn't know what to do..." I said, lowering my head.

namjoon's hand had remained on my thigh the entire time, giving a light squeeze whenever he heard my voice crack or when he thought I would cry.

rosé sniffled, cupping her hands around mine and looking at me, "areum you don't ever have to apologize for something like that...and I understand your situation completely. and I'm sorry for calling you constantly and stressing you out,"

I nodded, "you were just worried..."

she sighed, "although...I really wish you did tell me."

her voice cracked, forming her lips into a thin line as more tears began to build up. she wiped her eyes, turning her attention towards namjoon.

"thank you for being there for her." rosé smiled. namjoon gave her his killer smile, bowing his head slightly.

"I'm just glad you're back." she smiled, turning back to me. I nodded, "I'm happy to be back too."

"well, now that that's over," she wiped her eyes, flipping her hair off her shoulders and pushing herself into the table more. "what is this tension between you two?"

me and namjoon looked at each other. "t-tension?" namjoon asked.

rosé nodded her head, "there is this tension between you two. I sense sexual tension anywhere,"

namjoon's cheeks turned red, scratching the nape of his neck as he licked his lips nervously. "don't act like I didn't see you two holding hands at the front door." she added.

namjoon flashed a shy smile, refusing to look up because his face was so flushed. we never did have this talk. I mean, it felt like we did but I don't think we ever clearly addressed it.

"I...guess we're together." I said. namjoon raised his eyebrows at me. "w-we are? a-are you sure?" he whispered to me.

"yeah, we're together." I said lastly. rosé smiled, "so, where do you live namjoon?"

me and namjoon looked at each other again, his eyes shaking in fear. "well," I chuckled lightly. "about that, rosé..."