The next 6 days part 2

Zacznij od początku

Eda chuckles and her disguise seems to be dissolving "haha well done I forgot you're a blight so it makes sense you're frustratingly perceptive." The figures voice mutates and distorts as they back into the shadows of the woods.

Me and Ed raise our guards as we expect an attack from a specific angle. We listen carefully to the rustling but then suddenly a group of 7 figure all covered by a cloak that hides their identity jumps at us. They're all of varying heights and builds. They rush at us and me and Ed fight them off, shooting fire spells and beams on magic. The figures poof into nothingness on impact. "Illusion magic" I think to myself.

More figures appear and they keep trying to close the distance. They aren't using any other type of magic. Can they only use illusion? If so that means they have to be in the illusion coven. They also keep trying to punch us, like they've grown accustomed to human ways of fighting.

As we try and ward of the figures more and more keep coming. I hear my brother yell in pain as I turn to see him being overwhelmed by the figures. "Ed!" I cry out as I feel myself being grabbed and put into a choke hold. I try and break away but I can't shake them, as I feel the my vision going blurry and my lungs crying for air I feel myself fall into unconsciousness as the world goes dark.

Luz POV
I cower behind a tree with my hand covering my mouth to quiet my rapid breathing. My heart is pounding so hard with fear I'm almost completely convinced they're going to hear it. I hear the illusions poof away leaving only the original, still covered in the identity concealing cloak.

They pick up a scroll and dial a number which is picked up almost immediately. "I have them." The figure says. There voice is distorted so it's unrecognisable. This also seems like a high level illusion technique which furthers my suspicions that this in fact Nick behind this. The figure hangs up, clearly being given instructions by the voice on the other end, who I suspect is the Blight Parents. The figure picks up the twins in their arms and dashes off into the woods.

I slump down against the tree. "What the hell do I do?!" I think to myself. I need to tell someone obviously, but who? I can't tell Amity as she will get even angrier, I'd tell Eda but the two of them have a shared history. I can't tell King cause he'd tell Eda and I don't want to lit him in danger. I sigh as I come to conclusion on who I need to ask for help.

I need to ask Willow, Gus and Zoe.

But as my heartbeat slows and my adrenaline levels go back to normal I realise how tired I am. The twins will have to hold out for a little while so me and my three fellow classmates can think of a plan.

Viney POV
Me and Jerbo had been hanging out in Emira's room. It was pretty simple, she had a nice queen sized bed "must be nice" and a bunch of notes in a desk next to a make up table. She had prank plans spread around the room which some of which seemed very dangerous but overall it seemed fairly normal. (Im not a teenage girl so I don't really know what they keep in their rooms so just picture teenage girl stuff)

Suddenly we hear a knock at the front door.
"Twins would you get that." We hear the voice of Odalia blight call up to us. Me and Jerbo look at each other and shrug before heading downstairs.

We open the door and our eyes widen with horror as I let out a loud gasp. Before us, laying on the floor was the actual Edric and Emira, looking bruised like that had been in a fight.
I look around to see a shadowy figure rushing back towards the woods. I look at Jerbo horrified before we hear the menacing voice of Alador behind us.

"I'm sorry." He sneered "were you expecting someone else?"

Amity POV
I was back in the basement. The book was in my hands but the symbol was missing from it. Instead my eyes were fixed on the stone wall where the demonic symbol burned a menacing glow. I was fixated I reached out to touch it and felt a surge of energy flow through me. I looked at my hand and saw the symbol burned into it.