The next 6 days part 1

Amity POV
I was at the bottom of the stairs. I was in some kind of basement, there were chains attached to the wall. Dozens of menacing looking books filled the bookcases. A table with potions and cauldrons filled with dangerous and illegal looking liquids that oozed a devilish aura.

I was drawn to the same book that had the familiar symbol. It was still glowing with that evil red glow and I stared into it, mesmerised by it.

Suddenly two shadowy figures appeared behind me. I turned in shock. They were shadows, flowing like clothes in the wind. They had glowing white eyes piercing my soul.

"Amity" they said as they floated closer, "Amity!" They got louder. I backed up as far as I could, backed against the wall the shadows got louder.

I woke with a start and was breathing rapidly. I felt a soft hand on mud cheek and I looked to see I was still laying on top of Luz on the couch.

"You okay Ami?" She asked. My heart melted at the softness of her voice. I stared into her beautiful brown eyes and felt a blush grow on my face.

"Uh yeah just a bad dream." I shuffled off from on top of her and we sat next to each other.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She asks. I nod my head, no reason not to tell her.

"I've been having this recurring dream about a book with a strange symbol, their getting more frequent and more vivid." I explain to which Luz just nods her head. "This time I was in some basement with a bunch of books and potions. There were these shadowy figures that kept saying my name like they wanted something." I continue.

"That's definitely strange all right." Zoe said taking me and Luz off guard. "Sorry" she said "couldn't help but overhear, I brought some tea" The blue haired girl was in fact carrying a tray with three mugs and a a kettle.

We made room on the couch for Zoe and she poured us all a cup. "The basement felt familiar somehow, like I had either been there before or had been near it." I said curiously "maybe next time I dream about it I should see if there's anything that'd give away where it is so I can get proper answers." I suggest.

"Wait you wanna go looking for it?" Luz says.

"Well yeah it's gotta mean something right?" I say back.

"Well I dunno about all that but I mean if you'll think it'll help I have your back." Zoe says reassuringly.

"Thanks Zoe." I say as she offers a smile.

"Well we better head to school or we'll be late." Zoe says, me and Luz nod as we get ready to head of to Hexside.

Time skip

Edric POV
"Have any of you guys seen Mittens?" I asked Jerbo and Viney.

"No I went over there the other day and Eda did she was doing fine but she didn't actually let me see her." Viney responded.

"That's pretty odd." I responded. "But as long as she's with Luz I can't imagine anything too bad will happen to her."

"Still I feel like we should try and make another effort to find her, make sure she's alright." Em says.

"How though? Mom and dad are wanting us back immediately after school, I was barely able to give you cover so you and Viney could have some time alone, and I doubt that'll happen again considering how angry that made them." I responded.

"Well let's think of something over the next few days." Em says.

"Me and Viney will help in anyway we can" Jerbo says.