wake up! // scomiche

scott was laying in bed scrolling through twitter for the past hour. he tried waking up mitch multiple times already but the smaller brunette refused to leave the warm blankets. but it was already 11 am, scott had to wake him up.
"mitchy?" scott said as he gently shook his boyfriend's shoulder. "mmhm" mitch replied lazily. "you really need to wake up now" scott said. no reply.
scott grabbed the water bottle in the nightstand beside him and poured some water on mitch's face, making him squeal out of surprise. "WHAT THE FUCK SCOTT" mitch yelled, half upset, half finding this funny and playful. scott just sat there, laughing at mitch's reaction. mitch scooted over to scott and nibbled his wet face in scott's chest, causing him shivers from the coldness of the water.
"will you get up now?" scott said. "no i'm tired!" mitch whined, getting back to his side of the bed. "mitch we have to! get up now or i'll make you" scott said in a teasing tone. mitch just raised his middle finger at him. "ok that's it"
scott went on top of mitch, sitting on his thighs while mitch is laying on his back, his eyes still partly closed. scott poked mitch's belly lightly, causing mitch to finally open his eyes, squeal and try to escape. "aww, looks like you're trapped" scott said, filling mitch with terror.
scott started tickling mitch's exposed ribs lightly. "nonononono hahahahaha stohohoppp" "oh, no i think you're asking for this" scott teased, amping up the tickling while moving to mitch's sides. "HAHAHAHA PLEASE STOPPP" mitch said in hysterics. "your laugh is so cute" scott completely ignored mitch's plea, but he did bring one hand to his face, lightly poking his dimples while still tickling with the other hand. that made mitch scrunch up his nose while still giggling, and scott couldn't take this cuteness any longer. he stopped tickling and moved back to his side of the bed, now cuddling mitch.
after a few minutes scott noticed mitch slowly falling back asleep in his arms. he checked the time, it was now 11:10. they had to get up. scott started lightly dragging his fingers up mitch's side, causing mitch to squeal and wake back up, giggling. "hahahahaha no! i'm up, i'm up!" mitch begged. scott kept going for a few more seconds "aww look at you struggling, you're so adorable" scott teased making mitch blush, then stopped tickling. mitch just laid there catching his breath, while scott stared at his little blush, poking his dimples again, making his blush deepen. they ended up laying in bed until 12pm, scott cuddling mitch and making him giggle once in a while.