jaws // scomiche

**this one is inspired by a tiktok i saw on @caitlyngibbons !

scott and mitch just came back home from a recording session that took 5 HOURS. they were both exhausted, but they had a concert in a few hours and they knew going to sleep would be a bad idea. they needed some pep, and scott knew just where to get that.
he started singing the "jaws" theme. "taaaaada." "oh no" mitch said. "taaaaada." mitch knew exactly what that means, and ran for his life up the stairs and into their bedroom, scott following close behind, still singing as the song gets faster "tatatatatatatata." mitch entered the bedroom one second before scott and hid under the blanket, hugging a pillow to protect him. scott came in, still singing the song, and tried to yank the blanket off of his boyfriend. when that didn't work, he started tickling mitch through the blanket, not even knowing what part of his body he was tickling. "hahahahaha stohop" mitch giggled like crazy, mostly from anticipation, because scott didn't really tickle his most ticklish spots. mitch changes his position so that now scott was tickling the pillow. mitch stopped laughing. scott, noticing that, said "you're no fun" and pretended to leave. 20 seconds later mitch finally came out of the blanket cautiously, only to be tackled down to the bed by scott who was still in the room. "nohohoho hahahaha" mitch giggled and squirmed like crazy, even though scott hasn't done anything yet. "i'm not even touching you!" scott said, laughing at the adorable mess in front of him. scott's hands went to mitch's sides, making him go from giggling to full out laughter. "SCOTT STOHOHOPPP!" mitch yelled. "never!" scott yelled back, but failing to hide the cuteness in his tone from mitch's laughter. "P-PLEASE HAHAHAHA!" mitch tried his best to actually get words out of his mouth. "but your laugh is so cute!" scott said, making mitch blush while still laughing like crazy. "PLEASE SCOTTY!" mitch yelled. "ok babe" scott said and stopped tickling, smiling widely at the adorable mess in front of him. mitch's hair was messy and his cheeks were red. "i hate you" he said. "no you don't" scott replied, "because i'm making it up to you". he than picked mitch up and took him down to the living room. he put on spongebob and cuddled mitch on the couch. "you are 100% forgiven" mitch said, laughing at the tv.