Jennie: "You can't tell anyone," I nodded and slowly started to pull my hand away when she gripped it. "Keep it there," I nodded wordlessly and waited for her to speak. "So, I'm still a virgin." She bit her lip.

Y/n: "That's good, that just means your waiting for the right person or someone you trust," I reassured her.

Jennie: "...that's not how I expected that to go," She mumbled looking at me. I chuckled softly and sat forward a bit.

Y/n: "Jennie, just because you're the school...queen, doesn't mean you don't value yourself in a way. You're a virgin and that's completely fine, it just shows that you're waiting for the right person and nothing is wrong with that." Her fingers tapped against mines nervously.

Jennie: "Yeah, I know. You know, you're like the fifth person who knows this, I don't really talk or trust many people." I chuckled and shrugged.

Y/n: "Well, thank you for trusting me," She smiled, a genuine smile.

Well, there goes my heart.

Jennie: "So, who was your first?" She let go of my hands and picked up her cup. I moved my hands back to my side of the table and sighed.

Y/n: "Well, I've dated about three girls in my life, all three were short-term and it was never anything serious. And as for the intimacy part, we never went anything past oral sex." I spoke honestly.

Jennie: "Then how are you not a virgin?" I hummed.

Y/n: "It was summer last year, she was a family friend and we were always flirting with each other but she's older and she was in a relationship. That summer, she got out of a relationship and so did I and it just...happened. We weren't drunk or anything but we got carried away and we slept together." She hummed.

Jennie: "Did you guys have a fling?" I chuckled at her questions but answered them anyway.

Y/n: "We did for about four months but it stopped and we are still friends and yeah, it's like it never happened but it did." I chuckled staring back at her. "Can I ask something?" She sat back in her seat.

Jennie: "Sure," She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at me.

Y/n: "You were with...Kai," I said making her laugh at me getting his name right, "You were with him for a long time and you guys haven't ever...you know, gotten close to sex?" She sighed.

Jennie: "We did other stuff but I don't know, I never trusted him enough to give myself to him fully. He never understood it which is why we're always on and off. He understands one day and the next he doesn't and makes it into something bigger than it is. He does accuse me of being with other people but it doesn't affect me because I know my reasons." I nodded and sat back in my seat.

Y/n: "He's just being a guy, they're assholes at times." She laughed and drank her coffee.

Jennie: "They really are," I chuckled and started eating my chocolate cake. "So...what are you like?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Y/n: "What am I like?" She looked down and looked back up with her cheeks slightly flushed.

Jennie: "You know, what's your...thing in bed," I chuckled.

Y/n: "Jennie, do you really want us to have this conversation here?" She rolled her eyes.

Jennie: "Well, we already started talking about it so why not." I sighed.

Y/n: "Honestly, I'm still pretty new to the scene so I don't know much but I know enough," I answered looking at her. "What do you think I'm like in bed?" I smirked.