Seven.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't been that well health-wise 👀. But I'm back and y'all know what to do!

Y/n Pov.

Yn: "I'm sorry, what?" I asked half shocked and amused with the girl. She smirked and moved closer to me, batting her eyelashes.

Jennie: "You heard me, lets talk about sex." I laughed and shook my head.

Y/n: "How's about we go for coffee instead?" She pouted.

Jennie: "How's about we go for coffee and talk about sex?" She suggested earning a sigh from me.

Y/n: "Jennie, I'm not talking about sex with you," I packed my things up hearing her grumble. She packed her things away and followed me as we walked to a little cafe not too far from campus.

Jennie: "You're so boring! How does Rosé even handle you?" I rolled my eyes knowing what she was doing.

Y/n: "Rosé handles me very well and I'm not boring, I just don't want to talk about sex with you. I don't need Kevin coming in and giving me another one of his speeches," She scoffed.

Jennie: "Firstly, we're talking about it, not actually doing it and his name is Kai." I hummed.

Y/n: "Oh, I guess I forgot his name cause it wasn't important." She laughed and shook her head.

Jennie: "I'm sure," She smiled making my heart beat out of my chest.

How is it so easy for someone to turn me into a mess this easily?

We arrived at the cafe and ordered our things deciding that we would sit there and enjoy the rest of our free period. We sat down at a table that was all the way in the corner but still very comfortable and chill.

Jennie: "So, back to sex," I chuckled.

Y/n: "Jennie," I warned seeing her pout once again. She rested her chin in the palm of her hand and looked at me.

Jennie: "Come on! It's literally harmless!" She whined gaining attention from people in the cafe. I sent them an apologetic smile and huffed.

Y/n: "Fine, fine! Just stop throwing a tantrum when you don't get your way." She grinned and watched the waitress approached our table, putting our things on the table.

"Here you go, I hope you guys enjoy it, and please, feel free to call me if you need me." She said eyeing me. I smiled and grabbed some sugar.

Y/n: "We're good but some extra sugar would help," I ignored her disappointed look and thanked her again when she gave us the sugar.

Jennie: "Girls throw themselves at you all the time," I hummed and stirred my latte.

Y/n: "Really? I don't pay enough attention to notice." I lied seeing her roll her eyes and grab some sugar.

I know they do, but I never cared enough to entertain them.

Jennie: "Whatever," She mumbled dropping her spoon, "So sex," She grinned staring at me. "You still a virgin or?" I choked on my drink and put it back down trying to catch my breath.

Y/n: "You really don't waste any time do you," She shrugged and stared at me waiting for an answer. "No Jennie, I'm not a virgin. Are you?" I asked seeing her suddenly shift in her seat.

Jennie: "Uhmm you know what, can we change the subject?" She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Y/n: "Jennie..." I mumbled seeing her look everywhere but at me. I eyed her and looked at the table to see her fidgeting with her hands. I moved my hands to hers and held them gently, "You don't have to speak about it if you don't want to but with me, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone and I mean that when I say it." I used my thumb and caressed her hand slowly.