Rosé: "Sounds like you were being protective," I scoffed.

Y/n: "I wasn't," She laughed and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the living room.

Rosé: "Let's watch some tv and get our minds off today." 

___

One Week Later.

Y/n: "Fake dating you is pretty nice," I smiled feeling her fingers move through my hair.

Rosé: "I'm so glad you feel this way," She laughed and I opened my eyes looking at her.

We started our little 'plot' earlier in the week and it's been going well. I took her out on three 'dates' already and people were talking about it like we the 'Kardashians' which I found amusing. I adjusted my head on Rosie's lap since we were sitting on the grass, relaxing. 

Y/n: "And that must be an update," I pulled out my phone with her and saw the latest article about myself and Rosé.

'Greetings to all my little spies, I have to admit that you always have something good for me but this week? It's like Christmas came early, The princess of YSL and Y/n dating? Say it isn't so, Y/n cant be off the market already, I haven't even thrown in my bet yet 😩. But I have to admit, they look absolutely adorable together but remember ladies, the year is still new and protection is key. We all know what happens when you get lost in the moment 👶🏻.'

'Also, Rosé, don't be shy, share the details of how established Y/n is, your secret is safe with me😏.'

Yours Truly, The Elite  💋

Rosé: "Do people really believe we've had sex already?" I put my phone away and took hers out of her hands.

Y/n: "Seems so but I'd ignore it. You know what is going on, they don't so don't allow it to drive you crazy." She sighed and laid down on the blanket we had down. I moved and laid next to her, adjusting my head so I was looking at her.

Rosé: "I know I'm not a virgin or whatever but I still can't believe people assume these things," I sighed looked at the sky, studying the white fluffy clouds.

Y/n: "It's how the world works sadly, no one truly knows whats going on in other peoples lives. They judge by the way it looks and make up rumors, I especially hate how people can talk shit about someone but know nothing about what is going on in their lives." I sighed in annoyance, "I wouldn't listen, Rosie, I know you and if anyone has anything else to say, I'll fight them." She laughed turned to me.

Rosé: "Thank Y/n/n," I smiled and waved her off.

Y/n: "If they only knew you, churchsé," She gasped and slapped my shoulder.

Rosé: "I AM not that innocent," I hummed hearing her laugh next to me.

Y/n: "Oh, I know," I laughed feeling her move and lay her head on my chest. I moved my arm around her and sighed. "So, who was lucky enough to be your first?" I asked.

Rosé: "Sad it wasn't you?" I scoffed and tickled her. She laughed and pushed my hands away, "It was Lisa," I felt the air get serious around her. "We knew each other in high school and we started dating there, she was my first kiss, first actual date...first everything." She mumbled towards the end.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, Rosie. I shouldn't have asked such an-"

Rosé: "No! It's good, I like talking about it even if it hurts, it still makes me smile." I smiled and kissed her head softly. "How has working with Jennie been?" She asked changing the topic.