Six.

Prepare Yourselves For Future Chapters 😏

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "What?" I asked shocked. She sat up and straddled me with a smirk.

Rosé: "Come on! It'll be perfect!" She whined pouting at me.

How do I say no when she looks like that?! 

Y/n: "Rosie, this is the worst idea ever and I am not going to do it," I sat up making her push me back down on the bed.

Rosé: "Why not?" I huffed.

Y/n: "Can you please get off me?" I asked not wanting to talk about this any further.

Rosé: "Okay, you're not the first person to reject me," She sighed moving off me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hands pulling her back.

Y/n: "Trying to make me feel like shit isn't going to help and you know I didn't mean it that way, Rosie." She grinned and looked down at me.

Rosé: "So you going to listen?" I crossed my arms and nodded. "Yay! Okay, so I think we should fake date and make Lisa jealous," I hummed.

Y/n: "Okay, but what if, and just hear me out, what if we do and you catch feelings for me?" She raised a brow at me, "I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm the next best thing but I've seen this happen before I don't want to hurt you. You're the only genuine person I have right now and I don't want to lose that." I admitted hoping she would understand me.

Rosé: "Oh," She mumbled smiling at me, "Y/n, it won't be like that, I know it won't and you aren't going to lose me, I promise." She moved till she was laying beside me and sighed. "I know this is a big risk and stupid but something is telling me that this is all part of-"

Y/n: "A plan?" I finished glancing at her. "Okay, say it is, and you're going to make her jealous with me?" She nodded.

Rosé: "Exactly, and the best part is that she knows you so if she really does still care about me, she will probably bring it up when the two of you hang out..." I hummed.

Y/n: "Okay, but if we are doing this, we're doing it right. I'll take you out on dates and whatever else you want. To others it will be a date, to us it will be a friendly outing or whatever you want to call it." She rolled onto her stomach and grinned at me.

Rosé: "Are you going to send me roses?" I chuckled seeing the sparkle in her eyes.

Y/n: "Only the best for Rosie," She immediately hugged me, shocking me in the process.

Rosé: "Thank you for helping me and I promise this will work out." I hummed hugging her, "Also, I think this will help you," I furrowed my eyebrows.

Y/n: "Help me? In what way?" She woke up from the bed and started going through her drawer.

Rosé: "I know someone that likes you," I sat up and stared at her. "But I'm not going to tell you because you will find out sooner or later," I pouted and looked around the room. "What happened earlier by the way? I heard you tell someone to shut up," I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: "Jennie's ex tried making a scene because he saw me with her." Rosé turned around and smirked.

Rosé: "Were the two of you doing anything?" I scoffed.

Y/n: "Hardly, we were just talking and he came up to us, asking questions. He tried belittling me in a way, what a little shit." I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

Rosé: "And then what happened?" She sat down next to me.

Y/n: "Well, I said a few things and came straight here after hearing you. I dragged Jennie with me and made sure she went inside her dorm because leaving her alone with that guy, he seems dangerous." She laughed lowly.