We're now at a coffee shop buying a drink to take out so we can drink it later at the flat. I bought an iced cappuccino and Natela's got an iced chocolate drink.

We felt already tired so we decided to just go back and spend the whole day at her flat just talking or even just watch a movie.

When we're already back we heard a noise inside that made us scared. Did someone robbed her house? I bravely opened the door and saw Fred inside. He was grinning so wide when he saw us.

"Didn't you missed me Nat?"

Natela then ran and hugged him tight. I can't hear what they are saying but later on they kissed in front of me. Okay? I'm also here fuckers!

I coughed exaggeratedly so they will notice me, and they did, I gave them a bored look then rolled my eyes that made them both laugh. Fucking lovers! Why am I suddenly so salty about it? I fucking missed George already.

"Whatever guys. I'll just stay in the bedroom, will make no noise and pretend I didn't exist. I won't come out I swear, just don't moan too loud." I told them while walking to the bedroom and showed them my middle finger. I heard them both laugh out loud so I just smiled. I want them to be happy so I won't cockblock.

I'm currently lying on my stomach on the bed, reading a book that Natela brought with her. I wore just a camisole and my underwear because Natela said she wouldn't bring Fred inside. Dear God! With these garments, I felt liberated and good. This is what I normally wear, especially when I'm by myself.

knock. knock. knock

I assumed she wouldn't enter. She might have left something, but whatever. I opened the book again and yelled, "Come in." I didn't look when I heard the door open; instead, I let Natela get her neglected belongings inside. I'm not sure why it took her so long, but I realized it wasn't Nat when she bit my ass cheek.

"Oh my god!" I shrieked when I looked and see George's grinning face. I threw a pillow on his face but he just laughed and sat on the bed.

"You didn't miss me?" he asked me teasing. I rolled my eyes on him and sat properly.

"Why did you have to bite me? You're such an asshole," I told him, hitting his face with a pillow.

"You're ass looks tempting there so I just took a bite" he said while wiggling his brows. I rolled my eyes again and straddled his lap. God I missed him so much.

I kissed his forehead and muttered 'I miss you'.

"I missed you too, love. I came up here because I'm already seeing Fred's boner, so I left them there," he said, laughing, and so I did. George is such a supportive brother, in a weird way.

"You look so hot right now" he whispered in my ear and I just giggled and pushed him in the bed. I lifted his shirt and licked his abs that made him moan. He tastes so good!

"Love you're so good" George moaned.

I sat straight on his hardness and sucked his neck. I felt him squeeze my ass and massaged it after. I took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. I bet he doesn't want to lose so he sat up and took off my camisole. Right after he threw it, he dived directly on my boob and sucked it like a baby. He does it alternately while I rock on his hardness.

"That's it Sapphire! Ride me fuck!" he moaned in my ear as I pulled his hair tightly. I moved on top of him so fast I can already feel myself cumming but George pushed me, my back facing him.

"On your knees" he ordered me seriously so I obliged instantly, I am now on all fours.

"Fuck your ass is perfect" he said then kissed both of its cheek. I saw him throw his pants on the floor then pulled my undies off me. Are we gonna fuck now? I suddenly felt nervous.

When I looked at him, I felt his bare cock touched my pussy. I moaned his name loudly with the friction made. He parted my legs a little bit; and again, I felt him rubbed his cock on my wetness.

"Fuck you're soaking wet for me" he moaned and gripped my hips hard. He moved faster and harder on my back just by rubbing our private parts. It felt really good but I want him inside me. I need him now but I know he wanted our first night to be special so I thought that he won't push it inside me.

"Oh yes George! Ughh more!" I moaned when I felt his tip touched my entrance but he just gets back on rubbing it. He then flipped me then he laid on the bed.

"Ride me Sapphire. Rub yourself on my cock" he said while touching himself. I took his hands and kissed it as I got on his lap and placed my pussy right on top of his massive cock. We both moaned loudly so I started moving. I rubbed my self on him while I unconsciously massage my boobs as I close my eyes and bit my lips.

"Fuck you're so hot. Fuck ughh!" George moaned as he gripped my hips hard helping me to move on top of him. I opened my eyes and looked at him in the eyes while I rocked him faster, still massaging my boobs.

"God love! You're fucking killing me" He moaned and squeezed my ass so hard.

"Oh fuck George! You're so big ughh"

I did rub myself faster on top of him. I can already feel myself cumming so I get down and kissed him hard which he responded with the same intensity. Our hips are both moving and rubbing fast and hard, which then came to an end, we both cummed at the same time. I felt so tired so I rested myself on top of him, our breaths fanning our faces.

"Love you're so good" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"You too George. You're so big" I whispered back which made him chuckled.

"It can't wait to be inside you Sapphy. I can't fucking wait to fuck you so hard you'll beg me to be inside you everyday" he said and I blushed so much. He's the best when it comes to dirty talkings.

"You like to dirty talk George" I told him giggling. He just laughed and kissed my cheek. We fixed ourselves and went downstairs. I'm so glad that the two are "already" decent.

We just watched movies and ate pizza for dinner. I enjoyed this day so much, with George and especially with Natela. I can't wait for Christmas to come.