4 ; A N D

Taehyung was 11 and Jeongguk 7 when Jeongguk got sick.

Taehyung and Jeongguk, they were both in the same school but not in the same class because of their ages, and so they met under an apple tree everyday in their lunch time to tell eachother about their day and hand out.

Jeongguk was always the first one to reach there, so when Taehyung walked towards the tree one day to find that space empty, he had grown worried and waited from fifteen minutes to three hours, never budging from that place even when the teachers told him that the school had ended; after which his parents had came to pick him up, on which he had denied moving as well.

It was only when his parents realised something and told him that Jeongguk was sick and left for home early that day, he had went quickly with them, asking them if he could go and see Jeongguk that day as soon as they had reached home. He had went to see Jeongguk after getting permission, and saw the boy laying in his bed fast asleep. He had, after climbing in the bed beside the sick boy, wrapped his arms around him and fallen asleep beside him. He had tucked the boy in his embrace carefully after Jeongguk had woken up and told him he was feeling icky, telling him he would be there when Jeongguk would wake up.

And it was at the age of 11 that Taehyung realised that he couldn't stay away from Jeongguk.