To Magician's Island

Start from the beginning

Pahn: "Good, interesting opponent."
Pahn dashed towards the golem and attacked first.

Gremio: "Young master, be careful, I Gremio will protect you."

Cleo: "Pahn, watch out! That things will stomp." Cleo jumped into the tree while throwing the knife.

Ted: "My arrow doesn't work very well, it's a rock."

Gremio: "Young master be careful!" Gremio slashed the rock that the golem had thrown at Tir, so that it was heading in another direction.

Tir twisted his staff on the golem's leg so that it overwhelmed the golem a little.

Tir: "Pahn, Gremio hit his leg, knock him off balance.  Ted, Cleo redirect the Golem attack."

Pahn and Gremio hit one leg of the golem, and the golem fell.  Ted and Cleo launched their attacks to distract the golem.

Ted: "Tir attacks the Golem's head."

Tir ran towards the golem, then jumped on the golem's feet and jumped towards the golem's head.

Tir and the others fought the Golem, and the Golem was defeated.

Luc: "Wow, you guys are really something, beating my magic like that. I'm impressed, Imperial Guards.". Luc said to the group while clapping his hands.

Pahn: "Hey! Have you got something against us, or what?" Pahn pointed at Luc.

Luc: "Take it easy. I know who you guys are. You've come to see Lady Leknaat, right? I just wanted to test you. I guess you're the real thing. Come this way, honored guests."

Luc leads the party to Leknaat's dwelling, where they climb up to the top floor and meet with the Seer.

Leknaat: "I was expecting you, messengers from the Empire. Oh my, what a cute messenger we have this year."

Ted: "She says you're cute, Tir. How do you feel about that?". Ted teases, nudging Tir.

Leknaat: "I'm sorry. You're a soldier of the Empire. I shouldn't have called you "cute". I have prepared the Astral Conclusions. Follow me." Leknaat heads into the inner chamber.

Gremio: "Young Master, we must go to Lady Leknaat's."

Tir: "you guys wait here, I'll be right back."

Alone, Tir enters the inner chamber.

Leknaat: "Imperial messenger, here are the Astral Conclusions. Please take them."

Tir approaches Leknaat.

Leknaat: "!!! What's your name?" while looking at the Journeyman Crystal.

Tir: "Tir, Tir McDohl."

Leknaat: "Tir --such a friendy name. I am an astrological magician. My job is to see the future in the stars. But the future is not unchangeable. All I can see is the overall flow of things. Tir, you are bearing a huge burden in the flow of destiny. You will have to make painful choices, and experience a great deal of pain and sorrow. And I know not what the outcome is. But always remember that your destiny is in your own hands. Never forget that. You must decide what is right. Do you understand? Here are the Astral Conclusions. My job is done now. But we will meet again. Not that I see our reunion in the stars... It's just my wish."

Leknaat gives Tir the Astral Conclusions, and he heads back to where the rest of the party is waiting.

Ted: "You're back at last. You sure took your time. What were you up to in there, eh?"

Tir: "Nothing."

Pahn: "If we don't hurry, Futch will get impatient and leave us behind. Let's get going."