"Ambrosia"

FIVE POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. The letter she wrote. I mean does she still care about me? She just ran out on me for gods sake! Okay, no matter how much they don't want to, I have to get the gang together.

So if Luther and Y/N are here, then the rest are probably here too. I headed back to Elliots. "Hey! Uh, Five?" Elliot said as I entered. "Yes?" "Uh, I found this in the uh newspaper.

This guy. He's in jail. He looks like one of the ones that dropped into the alley. A year ago." I snatched the paper off him. "Diego.." I breathed. "I-Is that helpful?" "You have no idea." I said as I teleported away.

I headed to the jail. "Hello, sir how can I help you?" "I'd like to visit a prisoner please." "Alright what's the name?" "Diego Hargreeves." "Alright please go wait in that room." She pointed to a room with white walls and a table with two chairs.

I sat down in a chair. Not long later, two guards came in, holding a man. They uncuffed Diego. His hair had grown longer and his beard.

"You look good in white." "Where the hell have you been?" "Places." Diego lowered his voice. "I'm planning to escape. I've been cutting at the bars." "Listen, the apocalypse is coming." "Yeah, not for another 60 years."

"No, I mean a doomsday. We brought it with us." "Well I don't care." "Well you would if I told the guards that you were going to escape?" Diego grunted. "Fine."

I grabbed his hand and teleported us outta there. We were back at Elliots. Elliot looked at us, shocked. "Y-You actually g-got him out." He said. I nodded and sat Diego on the couch. "We'll get you some new clothes soon."

"For now we need to find the rest of the academy." At that, Luther came barging through the door. "Oh, how nice of you to join us. How did you know we were here?" "I saw you walk here yesterday. Without Diego of course."

"Nice to see you to, Luther." Diego said. "Ima go have a shower." He added. He left. "Okay, when he gets back, we'll discuss who to get." Luther nodded and sat on the couch.

"Ambrosia?" Elliot perked up.