"Did you really think you could get rid of me that easy"

"Hello again"

The Handler smiled a creepy smile directly at Y/N. She whimpered and ran to five. He grabbed her tightly. "YOU" Five said. "You did this to her!" "Who is she?" Y/N asked. "Her names The Handler. She works at this place that controls the timeline. I used to work for her and once I quit, she's been out to kill me ever since."

"When I heard about your precious little girlfriend I knew I had to do something about it." She walked over to Y/N and Five. "So, how have u been feeling, little one. Can you feel.. THIS?" She clicked her fingers and Y/N screamed in pain, falling to the floor. Five went to help but the handler pushed him away.

Y/N tried to stand up and managed to, painfully. The Handler grinned and she flicked her hand upwards. Y/N flew in the air and levitated, struggling to breathe. She was surrounded by black smoke. Allison gasped. Let her go!" Yelled Five. The handler dropped Y/N. She lay on the ground, regaining her breath.

"You're weak, Y/N." The Handler teased. Y/N stood up. "I'm not weak!" She said, and she ran out to the courtyard, closely followed by the rest of them. The Handler caught Y/N and grabbed her by her throat. The others watched in shock, not being able to do anything. Vanya cried. Five struggled to not run and help. It started raining. "P-P-Please I-I can-n't b-breathe." Y/N said. The Handler threw Y/N behind her, bouncing off the academy building and onto the ground, motionless.

"NOOO!" Five cried out, trying to run to her, but Diego held him back. Five screamed. The rain got heavier. "Stupid girl." The Handler said looking down at her. "YOU MONSTER!" Five yelled. He ran towards her. The others behind trying to hold him back. They stopped infront of her.

"YOU JUST KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND!!" Five screamed. "Worthless piece of trash. Couldn't do anything. Now, to kill the rest of you." She pulled a gun out of her dress sleeve. She pointed it at them but when she went to shoot there wasn't a gun in her hand anymore. She turned around. Y/N stood there with heaps of blood trickling down her face, rips all over her clothes. The gun in her hand. "Did you really think you could get rid of me that easy?"

"H-How are you alive?" The handler stuttered. "Let's just say you won't ever know the answer to that" Y/N said smiling then frowned. She gathered the rain in her hand into a ball, then threw it at the Handlers head. She fell to the ground, drowning. Y/N popped the bubble then picked up the handler by her throat. "Who's the weak one now?" Y/N winked. She let go of the handler and jumped onto the handlers shoulders.

•Graphic warning•
The Handler tried to get Y/N off her should but couldn't. Y/N placed her hands around the lady's neck, and snap. The Handler's head fell to the ground as did the headless body. Y/N jumped off, exhausted. The others stared at her, then started cheering. They all ran towards her, hugging her and thanking her. Five hugged her the longest and tightest.

He kept holding her as they all talked. "Five?" "Yes darling?" "I'm tired" "I bet you are" She snuggled into his chest, and fell asleep.