"Don't be ridiculous"

Five stayed and watched her as she slept. "She's adorable." He said, smiling. Luther was there too. "Get a room." He said. "We're in a room, space boy." Y/N groaned and sat up. "What happened?" She asked. "You got really drunk with Klaus and passed out. We found you" "oh"

Suddenly Diego came bursting through the door, and stormed over to Y/N. He looked angry with her but before he could do anything Luther had grabbed him "Woah woah chill Diego!" Five yelled. "WHILE I WAS OUT LOOKING FOR HER! THE MASKED PEOPLE MURDERED MY FRIEND!" "Diego I'm so sorry!" Y/N said. "Let go off me! I'm going home!" Luther dropped him and Diego ran out the room.

Y/N started crying. "It's okay, you didn't know it happened." Five reassured her. "I wanna go home." "Like to your house?" Five asked. "Oh. I meant the academy but I wanted to ask something.."

"what?" "If it was okay, I wanted to stay at the academy, like live there." She asked. Five looked over at Luther and he nodded. Y/N was overwhelmed with joy and she pulled Five into a hug. "Thank you." She got up and hugged Luther, then left the room with Five behind her.

Once they reached the Academy, Five made her a coffee. Black, both of their favourites. He slides Y/N her cup across the table. She goes to pick it up but it's too hot. "Ow" she exclaims as she quickly puts it down again. However as she shakes her hand to reduce the burn pain, Five swears he saw a pinch of fire come off her finger.

"Y/N" "yes five?" "Pick up the cup again" "why?" "Just do it" "it was too hot though.." "I know" he says not taking his eye of her hand. She re-picks up the cup and the same thing happens. Though this time, she attempts to hold it for longer. When she has to put it down because of the heat, she shakes her hand again. And the same thing happens though this time more fire comes off. She doesn't notice, but Five does.

"Y/N" "What now Five?" "I-I think you have powers." "What? Don't be ridiculous of course I don't have powers silly!" "I saw fire come off your hands, because of the heat." "You're probably just seeing things" She said, laughing. "Y/N, I need to know if you do." "Well I don't know of any powers I have." "I'll be back." He leaves the room. "Hmm weird."

"Hey five, you're back." She says. He has a very upset look on his face. "What's wrong?" "I'm sorry Y/N, but I have to do this. "Wha- HEY! HELP!" Someone behind Y/N had covered her mouth with a tissue. Everything fading infront of her. She watched five as she struggled. He looked as though he was abouta cry. When he couldn't take it anymore, he looked away. Then, black.