"Listen to my voice"

He let her rest in his arms. She woke up soon later, because she was uncomfortable. Five stopped her before she fell asleep again. "Let's get you changed and comfortable sleeping in an actual bed, shall we? You're still covered in blood and in your torn outfit." She nodded and he took her upstairs.

She had a warm shower, and changed into her sleeping outfit. "She's taking quite a while in that bathroom" Five said. He went to check, and to his horror, Y/N was lying on the floor. "HOLY CRAP, Y/N!" He ran towards her, and  to his relief, she gave a quiet snore. He laughed to himself. Five picked her up and placed her in bed. He kissed her forehead and left.

Y/N slept the rest of the day and woke up the next morning. She was wearing her favourite sleeping outfit. A big hoodie, with small comfy shorts and white fuzzy socks that go to her knees. Today, she had a purple hoodie that covered her shorts. Her hair extremely messy. She fixed it to a messy bun and pulled the front strands out. Y/N headed downstairs.

When she reached the kitchen where the gang was, she looked for five. She found him and went up behind him. She put her hands round his waist and lay her head in his shoulder. He turned to look at her. "Oh good morning baby, how did you sleep." "Good!" "That's good" He removed her hands from his waist and brought her next to him. He held her with care and she snuggled into his chest.

They all started talking. Y/N suddenly felt a sharp pain in her side. She started getting woozy. She couldn't see straight. Her vision was blurry. Her head was spinning. She started tapping five vigorously. "Five what's going on." "What do you mean what's going on?" Y/N looked to her side and there sticking out of her was a tranquilliser needle.

She pulled it out and showed it to five. "Oh shoot Y/N uhh.." He started looking around for something. She fell out of his grasp and onto the floor. "No no no Y/N stay awake I can help, just listen to my voice, you're okay." He said frantically. Her eyes fluttered shut. The last thing she saw was Five being pushed away by some men in black suits. Then her vision went black.