𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

Living in Gardenia was always enough for one Ares Peters, as she had grown comfortable being the security blanket for her younger twin sister, Bloom. After venturing out to find her one early afternoon, she ends up looking straight into the eyes of danger. To save herself, Bloom, and the unknown blonde from that standing threat, Ares discovers that magical abilities not only run through her veins but also Bloom's. She later finds herself in front of Alfea College for fairies where she hopes to keep her sister safe and learn more about the abilities that grow more and more confusing, but if only it were that simple.

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

⚠️ THIS STORY MAY OR MAY NOT INCLUDE SEASON 8 OF THE OG WINX BECAUSE IT IS AN ABOMINATION ⚠️

I recently took it upon myself to watch the new Fate: Winx Saga that came out on Netflix earlier this year, though I did enjoy the show and how it took on the idea of fairies living in modern times I felt saddened to see the characters of the show I grew up with, be either whitewashed, turned evil, or simply be unincluded.

I wanted to make my own rendition of the show, as told mainly from the perspective of a new character, written in my own fashion for the enjoyment of others and myself

This story only includes the storyline of season 1, and other books will be made in honor of the other season (if the story can be adapted enough to add more characters on Ares's behalf)

With this character, I wanted to bring a more realistic look to the Winx as when I rewatched it I realized a lot of things get passed off as normal. Ares Peters as a person is protective, stubborn, and kind as she tried to juggle many issues that you will read about.

Fun fact: Bloom doesn't have a canon last name but her adopted parents, Vanessa and Mike, had the last name, Peters.

Please keep in mind I haven't edited this book just yet, but will soon.

I hope you all enjoy

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞

-𝐒𝐒