Chapter 4: I'm What?!

Start bij het begin

Contact: Modest! Management

10:50 PM

M!M: Mr. Styles, we will have some security with you on your trip to London to ensure your safety. Please also remember you will also have a flight later in the day to take you from London to Porto, Portugal as you are needed for the last show of One Direction's Europe leg of the tour on July 13, 2014.

After reading the message, I didn't send any back since we don't usually need to send any messages back to them. The only requirement we all have is to read their messages and follow along with what their messages say.

I decided that I might as well get ready for the day and do what I needed to do here and get ready for my flight to Portugal.

-

Tap, tap. Tap, tap. Tap, tap. That's all I heard as the medical receptionist continued typing away on her computer. The waiting room was surprisingly empty, except for the two other people.

When I had walked in, I was a bit worried about the receptionist being a fan since while it was rare, there have been a few times we've encountered some fans that were receptionists. Luckily, it seemed the receptionist working today wasn't. While I'm grateful for the fans, receptionists as fans sometimes bother me only because they watch you and some of them usually aren't very discreet about it. So it's a bit creepy knowing someone is just watching your every move every second.

I decided to pass some time and text Louis. I reached for my phone in the back pocket of my jeans and went to Louis' contact.

Contact: Boobear

10:47 AM

H: Are you awake yet?

L: I am now

H: Did I wake you up?

L: No

H: That's good :) I didn't want to disturb your sleep

L: Where are you?

H: Doctor's appointment you scheduled for me

L: Hopefully the doctor says your fine

H: Lou, I promise to tell you if anything is wrong with me ok?

L: Ok :)

"Harry Styles?" a lady asked in the quiet room. I looked up from my phone and turned it off. I got up and walked towards the lady, while also putting my phone in the back pocket.

The lady smiled as I made eye contact with her and held the door open. I followed her as the door closed behind us. We did the basic check up like height and weight and then, we walked down a hall and I followed her to a room. She closed the door while I sat down on the examination table.

"My name is Mrs. Thomas and I'll be your doctor today throughout your visit," the lady introduced herself.

"Now what seems to be the problem today, Mr. Styles?" she questioned.

She was sitting down on a chair that also had a table near it with a computer, which I'm guessing is where she would type down all the information needed about me and all my visits.

"Um....I've been having a problem lately the past month," I started, not really knowing how I should word this considering I just thought of this issue as just a sickness.

"And what is this problem?" Mrs. Thomas questioned.

"I've been feeling nauseated and feeling a bit more emotional than I usually do," I explained.

By now, I could see Mrs. Thomas was thinking of something, but it seemed she was holding something back.

"Can you elaborate a bit more on how you've been feeling this past month?" Mrs. Thomas asked.

"Well, there have been a few times when I feel out of energy a bit too quickly, which usually doesn't happen very often," I acknowledged.

"Hmmm," Mrs. Thomas murmured quietly as she seemed to be deep in thought. "When did you say you started feeling this way?" she asked.

"I think it was about a month ago," I answered. This only seemed to put her more in thought.

"Mr. Styles, I don't want to rule out anything since I'm not really sure and since I've never heard of such cases, but we're just going to check to make sure," Mrs. Thomas responded.

This only confused me. "What do you mean you've never heard of 'such cases'?" I questioned.

There seemed to be some awkward silence in the room before Mrs. Thomas replied, "Mr. Styles, when you had told me some of the symptoms you were feeling and how that started a month ago, I was thinking how some of those symptoms are things women describe when they're pregnant.......But I wasn't sure considering you're a male and how that was nearly impossible."

"Basically, my symptoms are similar to a pregnant female's?" I asked. Even though many of our fans have pointed out my obsession with pregnant women, the thought of an actual life growing in myself was....How do I describe it? Daunting? A bit nerve wracking? And the fact I was a male. Would I be able to provide for the child the same way a female could?

"For now, I would say so.....But we could have you take a pregnancy test to really make sure and then we'll proceed from there, if that's okay with you first," Mrs. Thomas assured.

I thought over it. It was safer for me to know just so I wouldn't hurt the little life growing in me, if that was the case. "Let's go with that," I answered.

-

"Alright Mr. Styles, we're going to be checking up on those pregnancy tests," Mrs. Thomas announced.

Five minutes ago, Mrs. Thomas had handed me four pregnancy tests to take and then we had to wait for a few minutes for the results. While we waited, we both made small talk with each other. I had learned her youngest daughter, who was four, was a fan of our band. She had mentioned I looked familiar at first, but wasn't sure why until she had read my name.

She smiled warmly. "Would you prefer it if you saw your results by yourself or would you like it better for me to tell you?" she asked.

"Um.....By myself, if that's okay," I answered.

"No problem. I can see how big of a moment this is for you," she responded as she gave me the pregnancy tests face down.

I set each pregnancy test down on the examination table I was sitting on and turned them over one by one. Based on what she previously educated me, one line meant not pregnant and two lines meant pregnant. All four tests showed two lines....I'm actually pregnant. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.♡ .* :☆゚。・ ───

May 30, 2021

Thoughts? Opinions? 

I'm sorry it took so long for this chapter. This chapter went through multiple rewrites cause I didn't like the wording of how I wrote certain things and eventually, I gave up and went with it. Sorry if this chapter has too many time skips for your liking. 

 - RopesTiedWithAnchor