I felt him smirk against my neck.
"Adalynnnn."

Leah shook her head amused at his behaviour.
"Axie. Stop it and get up."

He placed his cheek on my shoulder and looked up at me. He smirked devilishly and raised an eyebrow at me.
"What do I get if I do?"

"Food. Now get your ass up off my sofa Mr Reid so I can sit down."
Axel rolled his eyes and let out a sigh before lifting himself up.

"Way to ruin it Lee. I was enjoying my cuddles. And please call me Axel."
Leah rolled her eyes.

"Too bad Axel. Now both of you get up. There's a plate of food for you in the kitchen and some coffee."
I smiled at her and got up off the sofa.

I kissed Leah on the cheek before going to get food. She hummed and rolled her eyes again but with a smile this time.

Axel pouted.
"Where's my kiss?"

We both looked at him seriously and then turned to each other. Leah shook her head and I giggled at her silly expression.

I continued on my way to the kitchen and grabbed the smallest plate. I didn't really eat a lot of breakfast.

I grabbed my coffee just as Axel walked into the kitchen. He watched me as I walked past him and then grabbed my elbow.
"I was being serious, my precious. I want my kiss."

I blushed a little and stopped walking. I looked into the living room to see Leah scrolling through her phone while placing some bacon in her mouth.

I got up on my tiptoes and quickly pecked Axel on the cheek. He smirked and winked at me as I quickly fled into the living room so he wouldn't see my intense blush.

I heard his laughter behind me before I planted myself down on the sofa. I placed my coffee on the table after taking a sip.

I leaned down to grab the remote off the floor and then placed a pillow on my lap before placing my plate on it. Axel sat beside me and smiled at me. I smiled back before turning the news on.

I began to cut my sausage up when I heard a name mentioned on the television.

Now for the latest news. Has Tycoon Businessman Axel Reid finally settled down?

I looked up at the tv to see a woman in a white suit sorting the papers in front of her. She looked up and I was able to see her striking green eyes that stood out due to her pitch-black hair.

My full attention was on the tv along with Axel's and Leah's.

Pictures were taken yesterday from what seems to be a day out Mr Reid spent with his supposed girlfriend.

Pictures were shown on the screen and my knife and fork fell down making a clattering sound against the plate.

On the screen were multiple pictures of me and Axel yesterday. Some of them were me on his back while he smiled at me. Some were of me talking to the children.

Others were of us walking down the street hand in hand as we laughed at what the other had said.

The girl in the photo has yet to be identified but ,judging by the closeness and happiness both parties showed throughout the day, our greatest guess can be that Axel Reid is now in a relationship with the mystery lady shown.

The three of us were silent while we listened to the news reporter speak on the television.

I was absolutely stunned. I didn't think there had been pictures taken of us.

What would happen now? What if they found out who I was? Where I lived? My whole life story. The paparazzi had many sources. What if they found out who my family was?