She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Eren, please..." she shamefully begged.

Novia didn't care about anything in this moment except for having her needs met. Eren obliged and finally put his mouth to her heat, making her moan louder than ever.

His tongue was like magic, flicking over her sensitive bud.

He secured his arms under her thighs, trying to stop her from squirming. Eren paused.

"Am I going to have to restrain your legs too?" He raised an eyebrow, taking a glimpse at her face. Her eyes now opening. 

Novia shook her head no, biting her lip. She was trying her best to resist, but the pleasure was too much for her.

Eren didn't know if she could trust her answer, but continued to give Novia everything she waited for.

While he circulated his tongue in a pattern on her center, he removed one of his arms from under her.

Eren used his free hand to plunge two fingers into her, moving them in and out. He curled  them as he reached her special spot.

His tongue simultaneously working to satisfy her.

Novia screamed out his name loudly, arching her back.. rocking against his fingers. 

She wasn't aware of the noise level ....

"Shhhh," Eren whispered against her, still not taking his mouth fully off her core.

He loved the effect he was creating, but he knew they both had to tone it down a bit and not wake anyone up.

With the way her volume was currently at, someone would definitely hear. 

They could get in a tremendous amount of trouble for what they were doing.

He slowed his pace a little so she would be more quiet. She noticed the change in pace and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Eren, please go faster.."

He lifted his head up.

"You have to be quiet, or we'll get caught." He said bluntly. If it were a different circumstance, he'd have no problem listening to how loud Novia could scream his name.

Without thinking Novia spoke...

"Fine, then I guess I go ask the captain if he could finish me off."

In that moment Eren's eyes blazed with fire, seeing nothing but red. Just evening mentioning  the captain set him off. Novia's little jab at him worked.

Eren instantly fastened his pace and Novia screwed her eyes shut.

A pit in her stomach began to form.....she was climbing to release.

He disregarded everything around him and recklessly gave in to the trap she had set.

"Tell me now who's going to finish you off now," he gritted his teeth.

"Y-you," She moaned.

"I can't hear you."

"Y-you Eren, only YOU!" she screamed as she threw her head back.

"No...look at me." He spat with venom. He was enjoying this way too much.

Novia opened her eyes slowly, meeting Eren's gaze as he fingered her. His expression sent her off the edge... her vision getting fuzzy.

"Ahhhh," She hissed.

Eren felt her tighten around his fingers, fluid dripping as he pulled them out...

He looked at her with one of his wicked grins, hovering over her as he sucked on the fingers he used to pleasure her.

"I told you I would get a taste," he smirked, licking his fingers clean.

Novia's chest heaved up and down, trying to process the euphoria she felt a minute ago.

All of a sudden they both went silent.

...

"WHO THE FUCK IS MAKING THAT NOISE?!" a voice boomed in the hallway.

Eren and Novia stared at one another, fear in both of their eyes.

They knew they were in deep shit.

.......

oooooooooo this chapter got a lil' hot and heavy.

Novia's a lucky ass bitch, Tbh haha.

I put a lot of work in this so please be nice, first time writer here lmfao.