Eren's attention shifted to where her body was still covered. His hands lightly traced her stomach, going lower and lower until he reached the zipper of her trousers. 

He pulled them down until they were completely off, repeating the same movements and throwing them off the bed.

Eren took a second to admire Novia in this state. She lay there impatiently waiting for him to deliver on his promises as he straddled her.

Novia examined Eren's stare and suddenly she became self-conscious, covering herself while trying to grab the blanket.

He grabbed her wrists again tearing them away from each other, revealing herself once more.

"That's more like it," Eren wickedly grinned, reassuring her he definitely enjoyed the view.

Novia whimpered at his filthy remarks. Getting frustrated with all his teasing.

"Eren, p-please," she begged.

He could feel his length hardening to her pleads, he loved every second of this.

With that Eren grinned, lowering himself to her kiss her neck.

Her soft skin trembled at his touch. He shifted his attention to her collarbone leaving marks all over as his hands gripped her hips.

"S-stop, everyone's gonna see them," she breathed, ironically tilting her head to give him better access.

"Good....I'm claiming what's rightfully mine." He growled. She didn't dare argue with him.

He moved beneath her collarbone to her bra, fiddling with the clasps until that was gone too.

Eren sucked on one of Novia's breasts, his hand squeezing the other one. His fingers tracing over her sensitive peaks.

Novia unintentionally reached out to touch him again, feeling his hard length through his pants.

He accidently slipped a low moan, once again having to halt due to Novia's disobedience.

She was making it so much harder to ignore his obvious arousal. 

She whined as he got off her, reaching over to the nightstand to retrieve something.

"I didn't want to have to do this but your making it very difficult for me.."

He had what looked like some sort of shoe lace in his hand.

Eren grabbed Novia's wrists and tied them to the headboard.

"Now you won't be able to distract me," he grinned. 

He changed his approach this time. Instead of straddling her, he walked toward the lower part of the bed where her legs were, looking at Novia with sinful eyes.  

Eren separated her legs slowly, moving closer to her dripping heat.

"Try not to scream too loud," He smirked, pulling down her lace underwear with his delicate fingers painfully slow.

Novia couldn't stand the fact that Eren was fully clothed, while she lay there completely naked, letting him do anything he pleased.

He spread her legs even wider, exposing more of her center to him. He kissed her inner thigh, teasing her to the max. Novia cried out for him.

"Eren-n, please, I c-can't take it anymore." She said, her heart beating out of her chest. 

"The agony on your face when your begging for me....show me more of it, baby." He said, wanting his ego to be fed.