This would work, but I would have to practice first I don't want to go making a bunch of elderly wands. Once I get this charm to work I would just need to get close enough to the wand a duplicate it. But until not I need to practice.

If I did this maybe I could make a deal with father in letting my siblings go. The only person I would have to worry about was Liam. But I would figure that out later on.

I got up and picked up the baby dragon and placed it inside the closet. I would have to sneak out every chance I get to keep an eye on it.

I changed into the school uniform and made my way down for breakfast. On my way there I bumped into the twins and Harry.

"Harry can we have a talk" I said walking up to him. I looked over at the twins and smile, the smiled back and left Harry and I alone.

"Look I know what your going to say and that fine we aren't going to force you to become part of something you don't want to be". He said while fixing his glasses

"Well.. I was actually going to say yes, that you can count on me. I'm doing this because you guys have been nothing but good to me and also to hopefully have a closer bond with my siblings. I want to choose the good side, not the bad side anymore". I cringed at the last part, it was weird to even say that if having to pretend is what it took then so be it.

"Well Im glad to hear that, but anyways we will be meeting up Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays at midnight at the gryffindor tower". I'm going to have to get use to staying up late at nights now and try not to fall behind in class.

"Yeh sounds great but uhh I have a tiny problem though". I smiled trying to look innocent but this only made Harry raise an eyebrow.

"Soo..uhh last night..ifoundababydragon". I said very quickly and all of the sudden I felt smaller than Harry.

"A what?!" Harry's eyes were now wide open.

"A baby dra-". He put his hand over my mouth and looked up to see if anyone was around.

"Okay I heard you the first time, look just bring it tonight at the meeting and we will figure something out then". Taking his hands off me mouth.

"Don't make me get rid of it please Harry" I said with pleading eyes.

This made him sigh, "you know for someone to have a dragon as a pet is weird, those things are terrifying but like I said we will figure it out later". He smiled and then we heard footsteps, his smile faded away quickly.

I look back and see the one and only Draco Malfoy. He was marching his way towards up, eyes full of anger. I grabbed Harry's arm and started walking faster down the hallway trying to avoid Malfoy.

We made it to the great hall just in time and ran over to the gryffindor table. Some were giving me weird looks but I brushed it off.

"Good morning grumpy pants" I snapped my head to Ron.

"Don't ever call me that again" I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit.

"Well your always so grumpy" he muttered to himself.

The whole group talked about school and things that were going back at home with their families. We laughed at the stupid pranks the twins were pulling lately.

We all headed to class, I walked down the hall and was pulled my into the wall. I hit my head into the wall hard and I hissed in pain.

"Lately you been get close with the gryffindork's don't you think". The voice spat in anger.

I opened my eyes and see Draco his face was really red, mad at my choices I have been making lately. Everything I did that involved the trio and the rest would make his blood boil. "Yes I have and if you have a problem Well deal with it" I spat back with the same level of anger he had.