Part 24: best friends always protect eachother

I was being shaken.

"Oh fuck off!" I yell, kicking the person shaking me.

It took me five seconds to realise what I had just done, I sit up and see Finley.

"Oh my god Fin I'm so sorry!" I say, hugging him he chuckles.

"It's okay buttercup, we were told you react when your woken up." He says, I smile and stand up, opening my curtains.

It's still quite dark out, mid February. I yawn and stretch, Finley smiles as I turn around.

"What you cooking for breakfast cookie?" He asks

"Oh, I don't know yet, probably something easy." I say, he smiles and I walk out into he living room, all the boys don't have tops on but to be fair, it doesn't bother me. I get it.

I sit on the couch, still waking up I lay my head on Finley's well built shoulder, after five minutes Finley shakes me up I whine.

"Do you want your punishment now or later?" He asks

"Later." I mumble standing up so I can get a shower. I go into the bathroom and grab a black tennis skirt, some fishnets, a black collared shirt, a fishnet top and some thigh high platform boots. I hop in and out of the shower and get changed.

I come out and into the kitchen.

"Hey guys I'm thinking of dying my hair again." I say, Fin looks up

"What colour?" He asks

"Oh something unique, maybe purple and red or something" I say, cracking eggs into a pan and putting eight slices of bacon on a different one.

"That would be cool." Oscar says, I smile at him and let the bacon sizzle for two minutes before flipping them.

I grab yet another pan and pop some sausages in them, occasionally rotating them.

"Chiara it smells amazing!" Finley says, I smile and I finally finished. I put them on a plate for all of us and set it on the table, they all stand up and move over to it and I sit, I wince and flinch heavily, but I was getting daily spankings now until they saw improvement in my behaviour. I sigh a little and start eating.

"Chiara." Fin says, I look up as I'm cutting the sausage

"Y-yes sir?" I ask.

"Have you been permitted to eat?" He asks, I eternally roll my eyes.

"N-no sir." I say.

"And what must you do?" He asks.

"A-ask if I am allowed t-to eat sir.." I say, he nods

"Go on..." He says, I sigh.

"May I eat please, sir?" I ask. He nods and I continue. I finish up pretty quickly and wash my dish, I'm about to go into my room but I'm stopped.

"Chiara, my room please." Finley says, I groan knowing what was coming. I walk in and sit on the bed, shifting uncomfortably, after five minutes he comes in and I stand up, he sits and pulls me over his left leg so half of me is over the bed, I whimper, knowing if he does it bare he'll see things.

He starts quite slow, but then picks up the pace, SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK alternate cheek over and over, I whine and kick a little, but finally it was over, he pulls me up into a hug and I hug back, still a little sore. He lets go and I smile.

"I want you to say thank you." He says, I whine and he swats my bottom

"Fine, thank you for spanking me." I sass, he flips me over his left leg again and starts spanking.

"Ow ow! Ow okay! Okay! Stop! I'm sorry thank you for spanking me sir!" I pant, squirming, he stops and stands me up again.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He says, I sigh.

"I'm sorry, thank your for spanking me sir." I mumble, burying my face into his shirt. He pats my head and picks me up, taking me through to the living room someone knocks at the door, Oscar opens it and it's cc, I hop off and hug her, her face is wet with tears.

"C-can I come in?" She asks, I nod and let her through.

"STACEY! GET HERE NOW!" I hear Warren shout, I slam the door and Stacey is sobbing really hard, I immediately hug her.

"Chiara your grounded you aren't al-" but I cut Oscar off.

"What's that?" I ask, she looks down where I look and she bursts into tears.

⚡TW: kind of abuse ⚡

There was a big purple bruise on her arm, she kept crying and I hugged harder, anger seething through me.

"He did what?!" Finley says, standing up.

"P-punched me" she sobs, I let go.

"Fin, promise none of my reps will punish me for this?" I ask, he hesitates and sighs.

"Fine." He says, I beam and hug him

"Take care of cc for me please." I ask, he nods and I open the door and see Warren looking for her. Red and angry, I growl and stomp towards him.

"IF YOU EVER FUCKING HIT ANOTHER GIRL AGAIN I WILL FUCKING BOUNCE YOU OFF A FUCKING WALL DO YOU HEAR ME?!" I scream, Warren turns and looks at me, he raises his hand to hit me but I grab it roughly and swing him round into a wall, a commotion had already started.

"RAT CUNT!" I yell, kicking him in the balls he stands up and attempts to tackle me, he does but I roll over and keep punching, some people are recording and Oscar and Sam come out.

"Get off me man! Fuck OFF!'" he screams, I spit in his eye before being ripped off my Oscar and Sam.

They pull me back inside the dorm and Fin smirks.

"Take it you..?" He asks, I nod and he chuckles, cc is still crying and I go and hug her, playing with her hair. Finley guides us to the kitchen and puts frozen peas on the bruise.

"He's gonna get expelled for that." Finley mutters

"What?! What about me there are no free dorms!" She says, almost crying again

"Shh, it's okay, I'll ask Qwirn if you can move in here." Finley says, I smile at cc and she calms down a little.

The bell rings.

"Fin what's my lesson now?" I ask

"Geography 476." He says, putting an ice pack on Cc's bruise.

"Kk!" I say, me and Cc stand up and make our way to the class and we walk in.

"Girls. Your late." He comments, I don't even look up and neither does he, he turns around and stares.

He was so fucking hot.