I looked around, he was definitely gone for a while which we knew but how long? And what was he doing?

We took our robes off and seated at the table, as he passed us some mugs with tea in, we thanked him as he sat down.

"This is top secret right?" He asked us and we nodded, my face was in my tea but I still nodded.

"Dumbledore sent me to parley with the giants" he huffed, I swear Dumbledore is getting on my nerves this year.

"Giants?!" Hermione asked loudly.

Hagrid shushed her.

"You found them?" I whispered.

"Well there not hard to find to be perfectly honest, their too big see?. I tried to convince them to join the cause, but I wasn't the only one who was trying to win them over." He huffed and attended to his scars.

"Death eaters?" Ron assumed.

"Yes. Trying to persuade them to join you know who" he rolled his eyes.

"Did they?" Harry gestured.

"I gave them Dumbledores message, suppose some of them remember he was friendly to them I suppose" he looked down at fang who was whining a little, i crouched down out my seat and lay his head in my lap and stroked him.

"And they did this to you?" Harry pointed at his face.

"Not exactly no" he muttered then threw fang a piece of meat as he began barking, I got up and let him eat.

We stopped for a second, a huge gust of wind was coming in from the back of the hut so we all stood up.

"It's changing out there, just like last time. There's a storm coming Harry, we all best be ready when she does." Hagrid mumbled, the sky got darker a lot quicker than it usually did.

"You best be off." He sighed.

"See you Hagrid." We waved him off and walked back up to the castle, I wasn't hungry so I skipped dinner and walked to my dorm.

My stuff wasn't there, I sighed and walked to the twins room to get my bag which must have been where they left it, I was too tired to leave, they were eating and I was mega tired.

I lay on Fred's bed, leaving my bag on the floor and sleeping.

-

I woke up around 2am, it was thunder and lightning and raining heavily, there's no way I could get back to sleep, the twins were asleep peacefully when I glanced at them I sighed and grabbed a book from a little bookshelf in the corner of their room and read it silently.

Fred had earplugs in, he must have known a storm was coming and didn't want to be woken up from it, or me possibly when he saw me in his bed maybe.

The storm seemed too calm down after about an hour or so, the twins didn't move or flinch once.

-

As I walked into the hall with the twins, Everyone had a copy of the daily prophet.

I stole Nevilles as I sat opposite him and he wasn't reading it, he looked shocked. Holy shit.

A mass breakout in Azkaban, more than 10 loyal death eaters were included, bellatrix was one of the few named.

I was so angry, I looked around to the slytherin table, Draco had a worried look etched on his face, that was his evil auntie.

No wonder Neville wasn't reading it, she was the bitch who tortured his parents.

The trio came into the hall, I was eating and carried on looking at the newspaper every now and then, azkaban was a place where people couldn't break out from, where the fuck were the dementors? This is becoming some drama show.