Just enjoying a moment

14:30

Oliver entered the defense against the dark arts classroom and sat in the back row. It was first time new professor, Remus Lupin, taught. Oliver found him interesting, much better than the last DADA teacher, professor Lockhart. It was a NEWT level curriculum which Oliver found uninteresting since he planned to become a professional quidditch player anyway. Only reason he was still sitting in this classroom is because he promised his parents he would finish all 7 years.

He looked around to see who else was there. Couple of girls, not important. 2 slytherin boys, couple of hufflepuffs and only 1 ravenclaw. He looked at the first row and noticed a familiar red hair and half rimmed glasses. Percy Weasley. The quiet, ambitious and arrogant boy he shared a room with.

He never had a reason to take an interest in Percy until now, so he felt he had to learn so much about him if he wanted to make Percy like him. For now, he decided to focus on physical aspects of the boy. He wasn't crazy about redheads, but it wasn't the most important thing either. Percy's eyes were a shade of dark green. Or were they maybe light brown? It is hard to say.

He had a clear face, pale skin, cute lips. "Now, now, Oliver, don't get too caughted up in this."

He was so deep into discovering Percy as he never saw him before that he didn't notice Lupin calling him out.

"Oliver, professor's talking to you," a girl whose name he didn't know nudged him.

All eyes, including Percy's were now on him.

"Does my class bore you?" Lupin asked jokingly.

"No, not at all, sir."

"But you find your surroundings more interesting?"

Oliver stuttered.

"I got carried away."

Lupin smiled gently.

"Just pay attention, ok?"

Lupin then took them one by one to fight off the dark creature he brought in the class. Percy was the first in line to try. He was succesfull and it showed in his attitude.

"I really liked your technique." Oliver whispered to Percy as Percy was passing by.

"Thanks," Percy whispered back. He could see that Percy was being a bit surprised by the remark he received.

"I really liked your technique? Come on, Wood, you are better than that."

When Oliver's turn came he purposely did it wrong. Each time that his turn came up he did it worse than before. 

"You need to practice more." Lupin advised him. "I am free if you need my help."

"I thought I could practice with Percy." Oliver said.

Percy's books fell out of his hands at that moment and he clumsily picked them up.

"Is it okay if I practice with you?"

"I think we will have to work on it a lot. You are really bad." Percy had that weird tone of the voice people have when they don't trust someone.

"Then, it is settled. You 2 practice and see you next week."

Percy and Oliver exited the classroom and found themselves on a deserted hallway.

"What's the deal?" Percy cornered him immediately.

"What do you mean?" Oliver asked him feigning innocence.

"We both know you did that practical part of the lesson bad on purpose. I've known you for 7 years and you were never that bad. If you were, you certainly wouldn't be on the NEWT level."