Chapter 1: Stunned

I finally decide to go out with my friends but without my boyfriend.  It sounds funny and he is fine with the idea.  I don't remember much of our evening but I do remember that we were in the car: me, Clemente, Nicola, Simona, Michele.  It was a bad idea, we were drunk and probably under the influence of some drugs.  Clemente parked the car in a somewhat dark place near a teen party.  He wants to fuck.  I get out of the car and try to stand up.  It is also difficult because the asphalt is black and there are no lights in that precise area. However, going to the other side of the car you can see everything as there is a lot of headlights.  Clemente starts talking to a girl.  It all happens very quickly.  But I remember that we eat something.  I remember even better the fact that he violently hit the girl on her head with what he could by letting her know a metal pipe because she refused to do anything.  She fell to the ground.  Everyone starts looking at it but no one else besides us friends has noticed what happened. No one is going to do anything, we are all accomplices.  We decide to load the girl into the car and clean the asphalt of her blood.  The girl is not breathing.  She and she surely she died.  We need to get rid of her dead body. I was too drunk to think.  They did it all.  I don't know where we dumped the body, I swear.  She looked like a teenager like any other.  It was a long night but I came home.  I remember the cold air, the street lights, the guilt of not being able to do anything.  I came back home.

Mother: what have you done out so far?

I tried a few words about the fact that we were at a party and there was a lot of people. I quickly went to sleep but the next day I still didn't feel well, I was still under the influence of something.  Where had we buried the girl?  I did not remember!

All those present the night before are summoned by Clemente.  We meet, we have to create a credible common alibi and he asks if anyone has already said something.  We all swear we didn't say anything.