Mick Jagger

Morning talk
Mild smut

1969
I slowly opened my eyes, yawning as I rolled over. I looked up to see my boyfriend Mick sound asleep. He's gently snoring, his mouth slightly ajar. I rest my head on his bare chest, and entwine my legs with his. I gaze lovingly at his face, memorising every little detail. He drowsily opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me gazing intently at him. "Morning darling," he said, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Morning baby." I say, lifting up my head to kiss his nose.

He gently pushes me off of him as I squirm in protest. "Babe, what're you doing?" he chuckles, as I defiantly try to clamber on top of him. "I don't want to get up," I murmur into his chest as he plays with my hair. "Well then what do you want to do Y/N?" he asks, gently lifting up my chin as he gazes into my eyes. I fixtate onto his ocean blue eyes. We maintain eye contact, lost in each other, when I suddenly snap out of my trance. "I just wanna lie in bed allllll day." I giggle as I stroke his chest, my fingers tracing his collar bone. "Okay then," he smirks, grabbing my hands and kissing them. "Now let me think. What can two people who are very much in love, do together all day in bed, of all places?" he chuckles. I sit up straight, serious all of a sudden.

"What did you just say?" I asked, wondering if I'd simply misheard him. He looked at me confused, relaying the conversation in his head. I saw the look of realization on his face as he blushed furiously. "N-nothing. I said, 'What can two people do all day in bed.' that was it." he stammered nervously. A grin plastered my face. "You said we were in love." I smiled, playfully punching his arm. "No, no I didn't!" he squealed defensively, trying to catch my fists in his hand. "You love me, you love me!" I chanted childishly.

He suddenly grabbed both of my fists in one hand and used his other one to gently push my hair behind my ear. "I love you, Y/N." he confessed in a seductive voice, staring dreamily into my eyes. He took ahold of my jaw and gently leaned in to me. Our lips met, colliding together as we kissed passionately. I climbed on top of him as he started to take off my oversized sleepshirt (well, it was actually one of his t-shirts). All the while our lips never parted until I had to break away so he could pull my shirt off.

***

I rested my head on his chest yet again, relaying what had just happened. He gently stroked my hair and planted kisses on my cheeks. "I love you baby." he whispered into my ear, and I moaned at the soft feeling. "I love you too Mick." I murmured, our arms wrapped around each others naked bodies as the rising sun shone in through the thin curtains.

A/N: Okay so I'm actually quite proud of this. (Except the somewhat 'smutty' bit, I cringed so hard writing that)