They snaked their way through the building, still trying to keep quiet so no one would hear them.

What they were doing was still against the rules, guys and girls gathering in rooms together at night.

Novia hoped Ymir would understand why she couldn't tag along with her and Reiner tonight.

She didn't have many options, but this one seemed the most beneficial for everyone. No one would get punished. Also, hoping next time her mission would end in a success instead of a failure.

They made it back to Eren's room with no issues... If only she had that kind of luck before.

All she wanted to do was go have a good time camping on the wall with Ymir and Reiner.

"Well, here we are," he said nonchalantly. Novia didn't know exactly what they were going to do considering the number of activities were limited.

His room consisted of a small twin bed, a desk in the corner with a few books on it, and a small dresser containing the bare minimum of clothes.

"Yeah....what now?" She awkwardly said scratching the back of her neck. The silence made Novia uncomfortable.

"Let's talk." he said sitting on the bed patting for her to come sit next to him.

"Okay..." She trailed.... "What do you want to talk about?"

"Tell me where you were really going tonight...it's okay I won't tell anyone...I promise." He said.

His words seemed genuine but Novia was still iffy about it. She wondered if she could Ultimately, she decided to spill it.

"I was gonna go camping with Ymir and Reiner on top of the wall, that's the honest truth."

Eren believed her response, it was easy for him to tell when she was lying. He noticed Novia always avoided eye contact if she wasn't being truthful. This time she was looking directly in his eyes.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting you to say that," he said taken aback.

"Where did you think I was going?" Novia questioned. He acted like he knew so much about her.

"I thought you were going on another frisky adventure with someone....if you know what I mean," he raised his eyebrows. Novia bit her lip, embarrassed and offended at what he was inferring.

"And why would you think that?" She said defensively. She was insulted by his assumptions. Is that how he really saw her?

"Because of the other night...with the captain, I know you aren't telling me the full story." Novia looked at her feet biting the inside of her cheek.

Eren grabbed her face to meet his gaze again.

"Just tell me....now. No more games Novia." He demanded. Novia didn't want to explain what Levi did to her. Not because she just didn't want him to know, but because she was embarrassed to even say those intimate details.

It was like she got tripped up when it came to those diabolic thoughts. Plus, it was hard to spit out the fact that she enjoyed it at the same time. But how could Eren possibly understand...

"Okay, but if I tell you please. I'm begging you to never speak of it again." She pleaded his hand still gripping her face.

He let go, crossing his heart with his hand while raising the other one.

"Your secret is safe with me."

Eren grinned, happy she finally caved. Novia knew she was probably going to regret this, but she ignored her intuition and told him anyways.

........

After she explained everything that happened, she suddenly became self conscious. Eren stared at her with a blank face trying to process what he was just told. This made Novia nervous because she couldn't read his emotions.

"Please Eren, say something.." Novia said grabbing his arm.

Eren just stared at her...trying to decipher his response. He hated the thought of the captain doing those things to her.

It wasn't the actions he was upset about, but the fact that he wasn't the person who got to do them. Jealousy was running through his veins. However, Eren didn't want to show it. 

He wanted to ask one more thing....her response would determine everything.

"Did you like it?" Eren mumbled under his breath. He looked away so Novia wouldn't respond based on the expression he had in his face.

"What?" Novia asked with a shaky voice. She didn't hear a single word he had said.

"Did. You. Like. It!" He spoke up this time. He looked up at Novia, unable to contain his emotions. His voice fuming with jealousy. So much for hiding it.

Novia purposely left out that one detail, she was worried he'd look at her differently if she expressed how fascinated she was with the way Levi could make her feel.

She stayed silent, the tension in the air so thick you could cut it...

"ANSWER ME goddamnit!"

"Why does it matter?" Her tone matching his.

"That's not an answer!"

"OKAY FINE! YES.....I liked it." She sighed voice getting softer as the humiliation set in. Novia covered her face with her hands, elbows on her knees.

There was another moment of silence...a good five minutes went by. Finally, Eren spoke.

"He might've made you feel good, but I could make you feel great."

She looked at him, face turning beat red.

"H-How so?" she asked. She was partially confused on what he meant by that.

"By doing the one thing he didn't......make you cum."

.......

Eren is wildin' out here;))))))))

Hope this was up to everyone's standards.

xoxoxoxoxoxo