Audience with the Emperor

Start from the beginning

Minister: "Commander Kraze of the Imperial Guard will be Master Tir's superior. " The minister informed him about it.

Windy: "What an attractive young man you are. Good luck to you, Tir." Windy give Tir her blessings.

Teo: "We had better be going, Your Highness." Teo ends his audience with the emperor.

Barbarossa: "I'm relying on you, Teo. And Tir, I hope your efforts will surpass your father's."

Teo and Tir leave the throne room.

Teo: "Let's go."

Tir and Teo head out of the throne room and head down to the first floor, where they stop by a room.

Teo: "This is Kraze's room. You'll be reporting to him starting tomorrow. Go ahead and introduce yourself." Teo explain to Tir while pointing towards the Kraze room.

Tir enters Kraze's Office.

Kraze: "Heh. So you're Teo's boy. What's your name? Tir? I couldn't care less if you're the son of a great general. You'll get no special treatment here, understand? Now go on home. Work begins tomorrow. Report here first thing in the morning." Kraze curtly tells Tir what to do tomorrow.

Tir: "Yes, sir." Tir leaves Kraze's Office.

Teo: "Did you introduce yourself? I must admit I'm quite surprised that you've been assigned to such a weakling, but... Well, let's get going. Gremio must be worried sick." Teo takes the Tir away from the Imperial Palace.

The duo return to the McDohl residence. Gremio rushes into the front room when they enter the building.

Gremio: "Welcome home, Young Master. H-h-how did it go? Was everything OK? Were you nervous in front of the Emperor? I was soooo worried. But I guess everything went fine."

Teo: "You shouldn't worry so much, Gremio." Teo patted his forehead.

Gremio: "Oh! Master Teo... I didn't notice you at all."

Teo: "Didn't notice me? Good grief. The only one you seem to care about is Tir." Teo confused.

Gremio: "Sorry, Master Teo. By the way, Young Master, Ted is here to congratulate you. Oh my god! The stew! The stew!" Gremio runs back to the kitchen.

Teo leaves the building. Tir walks upstairs, where Ted meets him.

Ted: "I heard the news, Tir! You met the Emperor, didn't you? Tell me all about it. Please. Let's go up to your room, OK? Tell me all about the Emperor, right now!" Ted said to Tir while hugging him.

The two head to Tir's bedroom.

Tir tells the curious Ted about the results of the audience with the emperor.

Ted: "Please let me join your entourage. I owe so much to Master Teo, who adopted me when I was an orphan, and I want to return the favor. OK?" Ted begged Tir

Tir: "Gee, I dunno." Tir replied.

Ted: "Oh, come on. I thought we were friends. Please, I want to work for the Imperial Guard too. Oh please.."

Tir: "I'm not sure about this Ted.."

Ted: "Hey, stop giving me a hard time. You're really going to let me join you, right? I know what's on your mind." Ted begged once again.

Tir: "Okay, okay, you can come." Tir replied

Ted: "Great! I knew you were a good friend! Now for more important matters. What kind of man was the Emperor? And tell me about Windy, the Court Magician. Was she beautiful? Come on, tell me everything."