Chapter 22

A/N

Hey guys so this is the last chapter of Moments! Tear. ;( Anyways, I have decided that I will be making a sequel, though I don't know what it's going to be called yet but I'll let you guys know. I would just like to thank all of my fans for giving me the encouragement to write this story and it has been one of the best experiences of my life and I wouldn't be writing if it weren't for you guys. So a tremendous thank you to all of you, you guys rock! Anyways, fan, comment, vote and remember to keep writing! So without further ado, here is the last chapter of Moments! :(

“What’d you do now Harry?” I spat at him as he strolled into the room like nothing just happened.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” He mumbled, playing stupid as he pushed past me and walked into the kitchen.

“That’s complete bullshit!” I yelled as I grabbed onto the collar of his shirt as it took all of my willpower to restrain myself from punching him in the face. I saw him flinch at my tone of voice and watched as the guilt spread over his handsome features.

“I kissed her,” He said as I froze at his words and loosened my grip on his shirt.

“Are you trying to hurt her?” I yelled as I balled my hands into fists. “First she has to deal with her abusive father and now she has to deal with her asshole of an ex- boyfriend?” “What is wrong with you?” I ranted.

“Can we please just stop playing the blame game! I’m not the villain all you guys think I am!” He yelled, his hands balling into fists at his side.

“Harry…” I sighed as I rubbed my hands over my face.

“No, for once I would just like it if people would let me explain myself before they start to judge me! Is that too much to ask for!” He yelled, his voice breaking on the last word.

“I’m sorry Harry, I’m just worried about Madison,” I said as I gave him an apologetic smile.

“I am too,” He said as he rubbed his hands over his eyes and hung his head.

“I’m going to go after her,” I said, breaking the awkward silence that had fallen between us.

“I’m coming with you,” He said as he grabbed his coat off of the back of the couch and bent down to slip on his Converse.

“Harry, I don’t think that’s such a good id…” I said before he cut me off.

“I’m coming with you Sophie, I need to make things right with Madison,” He said his eyes filled with determination.

“Only if you can keep up with me Styles,” I said jokingly, trying to lighten the obvious tension between us.

“Are you kidding, my grandma walks faster than you,” He said as he poked me in the stomach.

“Shut up!” I laughed as I unlocked the front door, the frosty night air nipping at my body.

“Which way did she go?” I heard Harry ask as he joined me outside.

“Last time I saw her she ran off in that direction,” I said, pointing North.

“She ran in One Direction,” Harry said as he chuckled at his own joke.

“Hardy, Har, Har,” I said sarcastically as we both started laughing at Harry’s failed attempt at making a joke.

“I hope she’s ok,” I said as worry started to seep into my thoughts.

“Me too, for her sake and for ours,” Harry said as his eyes started to fill with tears.

“Hey, she’s going to be fine, we’re going to find her, alright?” I asked as I pulled Harry in for a hug. I felt his body shake as he began to cry and the vulnerable look on his face made my heart break into millions of pieces.