I lifted up my shirt as she put on gloves. Then she applied the gel to my stomach, smearing it around. It wasn't cold like it was before. The monitors turned on automatically and she took the probe, slowly rolling it around my stomach until a clear image appeared onto the screen.

"Uh baybeh, I see two heads and one of em big jus' like yours." My eyes widened. Dr. Men Yêy chuckled.

"August is right, there are two heads and if you look closely, the first one is a girl and the boy is below her. Miss.Seoul you are having twins." I smiled widely.

"Doc could you give us a minute? I just need to take in all of this excitement just for one second."

"Of course." She set the probe onto the side of the sink and left the room. I grabbed August's belt buckle, bringing him to me.

"Twins baby. We're going to have twins." I cheesed.

"Yeah, I saw my lah' princess up thea'. Why you grippin' me up tho?"

"Bend down."

"Nope. You gone hit me."

"I am not."

"No Leah."

"Yes August."

"No Leah."

"Yes August."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Nope, it's not gone happen."I sat all the way up, gripping him up by his collar.

"Your scrawny ass got me pregnant with twins. I dare you to cheat on me again with some two dollar hoe and I'm fucking you up understand?"

"Yeah Leah damn, I-I can't breathe." I pecked his lips and let him go.

"Now go get Mey Ling."

______

After leaving the doctor's, we .headed straight to Babies R Us. With August's upcoming engagments we have no time to waste when it comes to preparing the twins' arrival.Their room hasn't been started yet and we weren't expecting to have twins, so that changes everything that we were preparing for.

"Baybeh, ion't like nun of this shit in hea'."

"August we just got here. You didn't even look at anything." He frowned.

"The only thing we gettin' from hea' is a crib, diapers, wipes and allat otha' stuff they need. My kids won't be rockin' this bullshit." I shook my head and walked ahead of him looking at cribs.

"Your kids huh?" I checked the price tags, each crib was on sale for two hundred and fifty dollars.

"You kno' what I meant. Now whatchu' lookin' at?" He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"These cribs. It comes with beds and the crib itself. We just have to buy the linen, and all that good stuff."

"Linen Leah? What tha' hell is that." I face palmed and shook my head.

"Sheets August." He looked at me.

"Why ain't you jus' say that?"

"Go get somebody from customer service to help us please." I giggled. He kissed my forehead and headed towards the front of the store.

I'm not even in the mood from shopping now, my feet hurt. I want some mexican food too, like chipotle or something. The doctor said it was okay to eat spicy foods but not on a regular basis. August's nasty ass asked her about sex but oral sex is all we can do.