"Will you calm down? I was just about to!," he then snapped back equally angry. "You may also remember that her hometown's Busan, just like my mom's. One of the reasons I used to love her but that's beside the point. Anyways, she enrolled in my college and has been trying to talk to me ever since she realized I'm here too. The fact that she's Eunwoo's on-off-girlfriend and she visits our dorm every second day doesn't help, either," he then explained, a tad calmer.

"Y-You knew she was there all year and didn't even bother telling me? You don't have feelings for her again, do you?" Jungkook let out a scoff.
"Seriously? I think you know the answer to that already." Taehyung shook his head slowly.

"No, actually. I don't."
Silence fell over them for a while. And then, Jungkook let out another scoff. "Wow, so your faith in me is basically non-existent. You know, you're reminding me of those teen girls from these cringey American teen romances right now. I knew you'd react like that, that's why I didn't tell you."

"React like what? React how any normal person would react when their boyfriend reunites with his first love without telling them? I was there all those hours you spent crying over her, I know how much you loved her. Are you seriously telling me she had no effect on you?," the older exclaimed, feeling utterly frustrated.

"What the hell? I avoided her the whole time! She kept asking me if I wanted to be friends but I kept ignoring her requests because surprise, I am loyal. There was a brief moment where I considered taking her offer for Eunwoo's sake since I don't like it when she just comes to our dorm but I still didn't! Why are you being so insecure, Taehyung? Where's all that trust you always talk about, huh? Do you want to put a leash on me and control my every movement just because of that stupid girl? I was a dumb, fifteen-year old boy who didn't know shit about love and thought she was a sincere person. I thought you understood that," the ravenette spoke almost aggressively at first, but then lowered his volume little by little.

"Don't you think you're being a bit unfair right now? You were basically lying to me this whole semester and now you're getting mad at me for not being trusting enough? You're the one who lied, I have the right to be doubtful! Who was the one kissing Yiren and all these other girls for fun in junior year and who says you won't do it again? How could I not be insecure or at least slightly doubtful?" At that, the younger boy clicked his tongue and glared at his computer screen, clearly ticked off.

"Why do you keep acting like some sort of saint? The only reason I kissed those girls was because I was in love with you but too scared to admit it and you know that! I thought we were past that by now. You on the other hand, though, you kissed Mark in front of my eyes. You didn't even tell me you were being sent to America. If this had turned out differently, you would've left me here without a single explanation, I know it. This isn't easy for me, okay? I've actually spent days, weeks thinking about how to tell you without you misunderstanding and making a fuss but I guess there's no need for that now," Jungkook spoke coolly, Taehyung now being the one to scoff.

"Misunderstanding? Do you realize how hypocritical you're being right now? Complaining about my lack of faith in you but you yourself have zero faith in me! I kissed Mark because you made rude remarks about my sexuality. And that's not true, at some point I would've told you! How could I not? Now can we please drop these stupid talks about the past? This is about right now. How can you not expect me to get suspicious when you don't tell me your first love comes knocking at your door and wants to get back with you again--" He got cut off by an exasperated groan from the other end.

"You're the one that brought that topic up in the first place. And she doesn't want to get back with me, she said she wants to be friends again but I kept declining because I have no interest in her whatsoever! She likes Eunwoo, did you even listen to anything I said? The reason I didn't tell you was because I was searching for the right opportunity but couldn't seem to find it- I was struggling, okay?! I still am. God, Taehyung, you got into Seoul University yet somehow, you can't think seem to think rationally or at least try to understand me."