I was the scum under his shoe.

I really was just the filth that laid around, rotting away.

He made it clear where he stood in the mix of things, it was with her and no one else.

Christmas dinner was going to be awkward this year.

The warmth of my bed pressed against my skin, I don't remember how I got here but I nuzzled in more as it melted the coldness running through my body. I couldn't think of anything of what happened after he left, rounding the corridor, my eyes burned so I assumed I cried.

There was a knock on the door but I couldn't find my voice to call back, I couldn't even find the energy to move once I heard the door creek open. The bed behind me dipped down at the weight of a body.

A strong arm wrapped around my shoulder as their chin rested on my arm "It's fine he just need's time to calm down" Theo mumbled giving me a light squeeze.

"You should have seen the look in his eyes, I think this fight was real"

"Pansy is trying to tell him that she's lying but he won't listen" of course he wouldn't, it's not his precious Astoria telling him so it must me lie right?

"I'm so tired" I cried out as his grip got tighter "I know you are" he turned me to rest on his chest, I whimpered when my wrist hit him. He frowned his eyebrows reaching for it but I pulling it back.

"I'm so tired of fighting with him, I don't even know why we do but it's exhausting" he left my wrist alone getting the message and rubbing the back of my head. "Cause he's Draco" that shouldn't be an excuse.

"I don't even care if decided to come around or not" I whispered, that was my lie since that's my thing now but that one was true. I cared so much of he was in my life or not.

"Just go to sleep" he mumbled, I let my eyes close just letting go.

"Hey" I looked up as Draco took a seat next to me, my legs dangled off the cliff. We were so high up the air felt different, more thin.

"What are you doing up here?" I shrug kicking my feet back and forth, it was clam and quite. Peaceful.

"Just thinking" he inquired looking over at me "Yeah, just thinking" he always seemed to know what was on my mind.

"You know i've been thinking" he stood up brushing the dirt off his pants even though he just sat down and extending a hand out for me, I take it as he helps me up, all I could see behind him were trees. Miles and miles of trees.

"What have you been thinking about" he shoves his hands in his pockets taking a small step forward. "Just about how trashy filth is and how the trash needs to be taken out" I look at him confused.

"Okay?"

"You know Windfront life would have been a hell of a lot easier if you actually succeed on killing yourself" my breath hitched in my throat at his words, the air began to seem less. I couldn't find the movement to take a breath like as if there was nothing to breath in.

"Draco you don't mean that" I let out a nervous laugh.

"Oh but I do, you are such a burden to everyone. Me,Blaise, Pansy, Theo, no one wants you around" he was stepping closer which made me take small steps back.

I saw a tiny hand wrap around his arm, I look up from it to see Astoria smiling behind him. A mischievous grin on her face saying that she's winning whatever contest she had going on.