hickeys and bite marks

En başından başla

Izuku followed in a few minutes later, eyes roaming the class for the still-absent teacher. Uraraka was the one to rope him back with the dekusquad, keeping a suspiciously firm hand on his bicep. Izuku's eyebrows lifted in surprise, but he still wrapped a hand loosely around her waist.

Izuku's could already feel Kirishima's glare from across the room, almost daring him. However, he still felt the high from being with him and it buzzed his nerves into action before his brain really had time to catch up. Izuku probably underestimated how nosy his class is.

Using the hand still across her waist, Izuku tugged her free to face him, immediately placing his hand on her other hip, just where her school skirt started. "We forgot a factor!" He exclaimed in mock horror, still not loud enough to draw the attention of the room.

"Honey cheerios make your lips taste like caramel."

Those around the group went quiet and side glanced at the pair in curiosity. Was Izuku finally confessing?

"R-really?" Uraraka swallowed thickly, a bright pink blush screaming against her cheeks as her eyes locked to his lips.

"Yup." Izuku popped the p. With a moment's hesitation, he leaned closer to Uraraka. "Actually I just had cereal this morning, and I wouldn't mind-"

There was a knock on one of the tables across the room as Kirishima slammed his fist onto its smooth surface. Only noticeable to Uraraka, Izuku's hands loosened even more and a happy little smirk nestled itself on his lips.
Stalking footsteps approached the pair - not hurried or angry, but commanding.

The whole class stared as their happy shark puppy pulled Izuku from Uraraka and picked up his jaw with his fingers at a bruising strength.

"God, you're such a pain." Kirishima mumbled as he dove down to capture Izuku's lips in his.

Immediately, the room went dead silent. All eyes stared at the pair across the room, where the boy looked like he wanted to laugh but was stopped by Kirishima's lips still on his.

Unwaveringly, his hands lifted up to thread around dyed red hair, pulling softly against the roots as he lifted up to deepen the kiss.

It was hot.

After a few seconds, Izuku bit sharply on Kirishima's lip, delivering a soft grunt before moving away and drawing a hand to his lips softly.
"Damn Ei, you really did that."

They smiled widely at each other as if something they'd been waiting ages for finally happened. The boy seemed to snap out of it first and looked at Uraraka with a happily apologetic look.
"I'm pan, Uraraka. I promise I did have feelings for you on our first year... they just kinda evolved I guess."

She shook her head in disbelief. "No worries." Surprisingly, her tone was completely genuine. "My status as your best friend comes first and I'm happy for you! It's relieving to know all that happened was that I missed my chance."

As he beamed back at her, Kirishima popped up from behind her and angrily addressed the class. "I'm bi, too. Off-limits though."

As Izuku smirked lightly and kissed at Kirishima's knuckles, the class happily simmered with this new information.

Alone from his seat, Bakugo glared at the happy couple as his hold tightened on the wood taking up his desk. So he had a fucking chance this whole time, huh?

~~~

"We're not dating." Izuku shoved another spoonful of rice into his mouth. One quick glance at a pouting Kirishima had him rolling his eyes. "He doesn't have the right to look so sad when I've gotten rejected at least twice now. He's not ready to date."