Eren had noticed how Novia would brush off almost everyone who tried to hit on her, mainly Jean...over and over, getting rejected every time. Eren never did try and pursue her because he finally just assumed guys weren't her.....preference. Especially since she was always with Ymir and Historia.

Now that Eren saw she was playing the field, he knew he had to strike while the iron was hot. The truth is, he was jealous of Levi. He wanted to be there for her every experience, first.

Novia had never seen Eren act like this before. Either her ears were playing tricks on her, or she could hear a hint of jealousy in the tone of his voice. She stared at him unresponsive, her thought process was too clouded for any remarks.

His eyes raked her up and down once more, basically undressing her with his eyes. Novia attempted to get him to release her again, but his grip was still stationary. Eren was determined to keep her in place. 

"I noticed you have quite a handful of bruises, I'm sure one more won't hurt right?" His tone insinuated she didn't have a choice. Novia looked at him confused. 

He closed the remaining space in between them and Novia flinched at his every movement. 

"W-what are you doing?" Novia trembled as she could feel his breath in the crook of her neck. She was about to repeat herself when she felt soft lips graze her skin. 

She felt Eren's tongue swirling at the sensitive spot on her neck, kissing it gently. Novia held her breath as she started to feel the sensation she felt when she was with Levi. She closed her eyes and submitted to his vile acts. 

Eventually, Eren's gentle kissing escalated into small nipping bites. He sucked so hard on her sensitive skin a bruise started to form. He blew on it with his warm breath, eyes looking at Novia's, only to see they were screwed shut. He smirked at her reaction, knowing she couldn't resist his advances. 

He took a few steps back, finally releasing her from his grip, "See I told you one more wouldn't hurt." He said smugly.

Novia scowled at him, "Everyone's going to see this bruise on my neck Eren," She was mostly curious about what the captain's reaction would be like.

 Would he be mad? Would he punish her again? No. He didn't seem like Novia affected his mood in any sort of way. Unless of course she was being insubordinate.

"That's not my problem," He rolled his eyes, automatically shifting back into the asshole he was to her. 

Novia was too exhausted to reply to him, so she quickly sped walk toward her room. The only thing on her mind was her bed.

"Oh, and Novia...." She turned to face him. 

"I believe I said I wanted a taste.....I was only scratching the surface with that." He smirked, walking in the opposite direction without saying anything else. She shivered at his words. 

..........

The rest of the week for pretty miserable for Novia. Going in the same cycle of trying to train while simultaneously trying to heal her body. Most of her bruises were fading, the one on her neck still very much visible. 

Novia had been hiding it with her long brown hair, never putting it up once even though it would get in her face when she trained. She tried to convince Mikasa to let her borrow her scarf, but Mikasa wasn't budging with that suggestion.... 

During her free time, she tidied up a little to keep herself busy. Novia had been avoiding her friends all week because she knew Eren would be with them and make her feel uncomfortable purposely.