Prologue:

Kiyotaka POV.

The students of Class 2-D are on a uproar right now.

Many are glancing at each other, couldn't believe what is happening in front of them.

I normally didn't care what happened on the class, but I can't overlook this matter.

Right now, a woman in her 40s is standing in front of the class. She has a short, brown hair and brown eyes.

Her face is too young for her age. Many of the boys notice this too as they stare at her.

But that's not the issue right now.

The fact that that man managed to do this is truly impressive.

Earlier...

3rd Person POV.

It's been 1 week since a certain student did something that allowed themselves to gain a wave of attention.

That is, the student of Class 2-D, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, got a perfect score on the math test on the special exam, beating Sakayanagi Arisu, the rumored best student of the year, possibly the whole school.

Because of this, rumors began to spread that the boy named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is actually holding back ever since the first year.

But then, as time passes by, the students of Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School just accepted the fact that Kiyotaka is just a math genius.

And now...

The students of Class 2-D are talking to each other since it's just 8:30 am. There are still 15 minutes before the school bell rings.

Everyone are on their on circle of friends, talking about various things, what they did on the weekends, who hangouts with who and so on.

Kiyotaka is no exception to this. His group of friends, the Ayanokouji Group, the members consisting of loners like him, Hasebe Haruka, Miyake Akito, Yukimura Teruhiko, and Sakura Airi, are circling his seat as hey chat about trivial things.

And as the bell rang, indicating the start of the class, all student sat back to their proper seats and silently waited for their teacher to arrived. However...

.........

..........

............

30 minutes had past and their teacher is yet to arrive.

Is she sick?

Maybe something important happend?

Such thoughts runs through the students brain and then after another 5 minutes of waiting...

A woman entered the room.

She's in her 40s but her face is still beautiful.

She has a short, brown hair and a pair of brown eyes.

She's wearing a black blazer and a long skirt. She's also holding a brown envelope.

She stood behind the teacher's podium and began to scan the whole classroom.

Naturally, the students didn't know who she is and what she is doing in their classroom. And they couldn't ask either.

The aura the shows off are not an aura of normal person. One manages to pluck the courage to asked the woman.

"U-umm. Can we helped you...?"

There is a slight hint of nervousness in Hirata Yousuke's voice as he asked that.