"That's fate Diya, you can never be responsible for this, you were at that stage because of me, if I uttered truth to you at least once you would have faith in my words or actions. Stop blaming yourself" I rejected, "whatever you say I too did mistake but now I want to mend them all by staying here" he sat on knees in front of me, "please Diya try to understand me" with determination, "never Arju... You have two option, Stay here with me or take your son and go away from here I would visit him often when I want" this would stop him.

Silence followed few minutes, "fine" he nearly yelled, "but I would never step out of this room. I am never going back to the office, I will look for another job" this is enough for now, "okay" I know how to get you out of the shell.

Advik pov

"Advik dumb man stop testing my patience level and get the milk from your mom" Yaashvi's loud yells brought me back to reality. I looked at Yaashvi who is fuming in anger with Junior Arjun/Diya crying in her arms for food.

Feeling frozen in my place and adding salt to the situation my mind was not able to face my brother and that made me dumb totally, "Advi will you get out from your bloody thoughts and bring his milk now?" she yelled again at me.

"Yeah sorry champ I will be..." she interrupted my talk with my champ, "Arghh stop testing my patience Advik Verma go away he is crying for minutes" 

Immediately I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed his milk from our maid and ran to my room. After place the feeding nibble on his mouth he started to suck quickly as his cries instantly subsided the very next second, "has your mind gone to America?" Yaashvi scolded me.

I shook my head in no, "I will talk to you after he sleeps" she warned me with a final glare and started her care towards my champ. I moved towards my parent's room on the ground floor and entered their room to find my dad consoling my crying mom. I know the situation would be the same for them.

Hearing my sound they turned to me which made her shed more tears, "he won't forgive us Advik" she said sniffing her tears.

After my brother went to meet Diya, we came to everything he has done through Albert which broke us.

I sat on my knees in front of her taking her hands in mine "He will forgive us mom for sure, how long he will be angry with his mother? Huh?" she shook her head, "that fears me the most, I am his mother who failed to believe my child nor gave any chance for him to prove him"

"Let's not come to this point mom, he knows how you are. Do you think your son will forget how much you love him? These few months won't bury your 28 years love for him mom" I wiped her tears, "don't cry mom. The angry, terror face suits you" she nodded her head with a small smile, "I will get my son back" she said with hope.

"If he forgives me then he will forgive you all mom," Diya said entering the room with milk glasses, "if he doesn't let's beat him until he forgives us," she said handing a glass to my mom who smiled at her giving a kiss on her forehead.

"oh mom, you are forgetting your son after seeing your daughters" I wined turning my face sidewise taking a glance at her on my side-eye, "why should I remember you when I have such a beautiful daughter?"

"You are mistaken mom... it's beautiful daughter.... not daughters" 

"Ahaan?" Diya throw me a glare... Alert Advi...

"cool Diya. I am not talking about you... it's your friend" 

"So my Yaash is not beautiful?" she asked placing her hand on her hip, "yeah... have you seen her hair? Grown like a dense forest, those eyes wide as donkey's, the fat hanging on her cheeks... yuck your friend is horrible..." she started laughing holding her stomach...