"holy shit! are you trying to kill me?", sukuna complained as he blew on it before hastily stuffing it back into his mouth, still feeling the burning sensation, though he was too prideful to spit it out.

"at least not yet", kiyo joked, sitting down at one of the tables as sukuna had followed suit, waiting for the other gojō and three teenagers to arrive.

it wasn't until another ten minutes later that a white-haired male had popped up beside kiyo, hugging her from behind as he cheered.

"kiyo~ I missed you so much!! have you been eating well? sleeping well? has this demon been causing your problems?", satoru asked, pinching kiyo's cheeks as he pulled the girl's face from side to side.

"I've been fine", kiyo answered, slapping satoru's hands away from her face as she gently rubbed her slightly red cheeks.

"anyways, how many have you collected?", kiyo asked, getting straight to the point.

silence.

"huh?"

kiyo raised a brow. "what do you mean, huh? how many beads have you collected since our departure?", the girl repeated, to which itadori had awkwardly chuckled.

"k-kiyo-san, are you not tired from all the traveling?", the pink-haired boy asked.

kugisaki nodded. "yeah yeah!! would you like some tea or some delicious skewed beef? gojō-sensei offered to pay earlier", the girl chimed in.

"we didn't collect any", fushiguro simply stated, to which the other two teenagers had a look of disbelief on their faces.

"oi! fushiguro, what's the meaning in that?", itadori questioned.

"she was bound to find out anyways", the dark-haired male replied, to which sukuna had snorted.

"seems like you two are getting executed soon", the demon teased, to which itadori had suddenly remembered about his execution date.

"aw shit..."

"don't worry kiyoooo!! I've got it all under control", satoru smiled, to which kiyo had doubted her playful brother.

"satoru, this is serious. we only have five and a half months left and who knows where the rest of the beads are".

"hai hai~ I'll make sure to try harder then", satoru pouted, to which kiyo had sighed.

"I'm sorry, it's just—"

"I understand", satoru smiled, gently ruffling kiyo's head and making her slightly embarrassed.

"satoru, we're not children...", kiyo mumbled, to which sukuna had snickered as everyone's attention had suddenly diverted to the dirty blonde man with his hair neatly styled, standing beside their table.

"uh...may we help you?", itadori asked.

"nanami! what are you doing here?", kiyo happily asked, standing up as she approached the stoic man with a hug, though the male only begrudgingly patted the girl's back.