"I've been wanting to get that off my tongue for the longest, I didn't want to say it to be rude or anything because she's cool but she irritates me when she starts talking about why her marriage failed."

"Only two people knows how her marriage failed and neither of those people are me and you so maybe we should just let it be."

"That's real ironic coming from the same person that wanted her fiancé's family at the wedding even though they don't get along."

"I—shut up." Paris playfully mushed her head.

"Makeup, don't mess it up."

"Okay, my apologies miss girl." She put her hands up. "Now let me go and find out where Nadia went and then I'll come back to put on my dress."

"Yeah, please hurry up with that because you only have an hour before the ceremony starts!" Ryan yelled as Paris left out of the room.

She walked through the halls looking around for any signs of Nadia. She was listening for the sound of sobs too, she wasn't sure if she was somewhere crying because of what Ryan said but she was hoping she wasn't.

Her bridesmaid couldn't be out here with runny makeup, it just wouldn't look good.

"Nadia? Nadia?! Nadi—girl, what the hell?!" Paris jumped back when she saw Irazji come out of nowhere looking like she'd just witnessed a murder. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Irazji lied.

Paris raised her eyebrows, Irazji's voice always went up whenever she lied, it's been happening since they were kids so Paris knew something was wrong and all she kept thinking about were the worst things possible.

"He left didn't he?" She asked, feeling herself about to burst into tears. "Oh my—he left me."

"He didn't leave you, he's fine. You need to relax." She assured her. "Nothing's wrong."

"Something is wrong because when you said nothing the first time your voice went up like three notches, tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong, let it go." She started to walk off before turning back around after she remembered the name her sister was yelling. "Nadia is in the bathroom and she looks sick, by the way."

"Okay, thanks." Paris smiled walking towards where the bathroom was.

"This nigga is gone beat my ass!" Irazji mumbled to herself as she made her way to the back where Chase was.

When she walked in, Chase looked up at her, confused by the nervous expression that was on her face. "She left, didn't she?"

"Both of y'all need to shut up, sheesh." She walked over to him. "No, she didn't leave. I just...um, I'm kind of in a pickle here."

"What did you do?"

"I might've left the rings at home." She said nervously as Chase's eyes got wide.

"What?!"

"This is not my fault at all."

"Actually, this is all your fault. You're the best man, the one job that you had was to get the rings. How'd you forget the rings?!"