wip || xl.

"Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you."

OMNISCIENT THE MILLENNIUM CENTER

OMNISCIENT
THE MILLENNIUM CENTER.

"I swear my ass got bigger." Ryan said, twerking in the mirror. Paris smacked her lips at her sister before looking straight ahead while she got her makeup done.

She was nervous, extremely. She didn't have doubts about marrying Chase nor was she afraid of being with him for the rest of her life, she wanted that. The problem was that his sister, Kaliyah, dropped out of the wedding last minute because she had an issue with the color and Paris had no time to find a new bridesmaid.

Now she only had one bridesmaid and one maid of honor. She wanted two bridesmaids at least and she couldn't even get that. It was moments like this where she wished she'd been a little friendlier so she could have more than one bridesmaid, she felt like a loser.

"You look pretty." Nadia spoke and Paris smiled nervously. "You nervous?"

"Yes."

"Second doubts?" Nadia asked.

"Nope, no doubts. Just nervous."

"I think that's a good thing, being nervous before you get married is normal. You're about to enter a whole new chapter of your life so of course you're going to be nervous."

"Were you nervous on your wedding day?" Paris looked over at Nadia who just busted out laughing. Paris was confused, she didn't understand why her question was so funny.

"Hell no, maybe I should've been. Maybe if I was nervous my marriage would've worked out."

"Your marriage didn't work out because you're an alcoholic who doesn't see her kid." Ryan spoke, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"I see my son."

"No, you don't. Your son has been with his father for the last few months and you've been going out and getting drunk all the time which is exactly why your marriage failed. You're an alcoholic which you hate to admit but newsflash! You are one, all you want to do is drink which is sad. Get your priorities together because there's no way you should be more focused on drinking than getting custody of your son."

"Okayyy!" Paris dragged out. "Let's not argue, today is a good day. I'm getting married!"

"I'll be back." Nadia mumbled, trying to hold her tears back as she left out of the room they were in.

The woman finished up Paris' face and she stood up, walking over to where her sister was. "You know you didn't have to say that, right?"