wip || xxxvii.

"You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues."

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈWINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

I got out of bed and walked over to the door, snatching a piece of paper off of the door. "It's too early for stupid stuff." I was lying, it wasn't even early. It was the middle of the day.

Go downstairs and find all the clues or whatever the bullshit is called to continue the treasure hunt thing. I don't know what it's called P just go downstairs it's gone be worth it.

"He must've cooked for me because if it's not I'ma be mad as hell." I mumbled, keeping the paper in my hand I went downstairs to check in Key and Namaree's room but neither of them were in them. "What the hell?"

I saw a note attached to Namaree's crib so I went in there and grabbed it. I knew it had to be apart of this treasure hunt thing because he was a baby and there was no way he could read the note so obviously.

The kids are fine. I have Key and Namaree. We are okay, I know you're probably worrying but I promise we are okay. Go to the kitchen, that's where the next clue is.

"I hope it's some food," I huffed storming into the kitchen and looking around for a clue. I opened the microwave and saw a note taped to the inside and I snatched it. "Fuck this note, where is my food?"

I was tempted to throw the note away because he had me walking around this house looking for notes. These weren't clues, they were just making me look like an idiot.

Aint no food. Go buy yo own food later or eat some spaghetti but right now you gone focus on this. Now, there's two kids in the house. One of them is a baby but the other can play. In the living room there's something that Keyeha uses all the time, there's another clue in there.

I sucked my teeth and opened the fridge and grabbed the container of spaghetti out. I put some in a bowl and put in the microwave. I put the container back up and grabbed a fork before getting my spaghetti out of the microwave and continuing to go look at whatever.

I sat down in front of the Barbie Dreamhouse Key had got for Christmas and looked inside of it before I found a small book with a note attached to it. The note didn't say anything about any clues this time, all it said was Read this I ripped the note off the book and looked at the cover smiling at the title.

 The note didn't say anything about any clues this time, all it said was Read this I ripped the note off the book and looked at the cover smiling at the title