wip || xxxiv.

"You are the best thing that's ever been mine."

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈWINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"Yo' feet fat as hell," Chase told me as he scrubbed my feet. "I'm never doing this shit again either, I hope you know that."

"I know, you won't have to." I told him with a small smile. "I miss my kid."

"She's coming back in an hour," He reminded me and I nodded my head.

I mean obviously I knew that but I really just wanted my daughter, I missed her every single minute that she wasn't here.

"I know." I frowned as he put my foot back into the water and stood up. "Where you going?"

"I'm going to wash my hands, chill out." He walked into the kitchen to wash his hands before coming back out and sitting next to me. "I still feel like if it's a boy Amir should be the middle name and if it's a girl Amira should be the middle name."

"You just want the baby to be named after you. I said I'll think about it."

"You was talm' 'bout you wanted the middle name to be Symere regardless of the gender so you ain't got no room to be talking shit about if I want this baby to me named after me or not, okay?"

I just looked at him in awe while he was turned towards the TV. "I love you, you know that right?"

"Yes, I do because you tell me it all the time." He said still being focused on the TV and I just nodded my head.

"Okay, glad you know...I wanted you to know one more thing though." I said and he glanced at me for a quick second before turning back to the TV.

"What is it?"

"My water broke." I said and he looked over at me with a shocked expression.