Chapter 4

~Deku POV~

The second day Nagisa and the redhead were the last two to get to class. Almost as if Nagisa could sense we wanted to talk to him and is avoiding it as long as possible.

"Hey Deku?" Ochaco, one of my friends from elementary and junior high school despite going to seperate schools, asks.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"You seemed to know Nagisa yesterday, and he seems familiar," She asks, in more of a statement tone.

"Remember my brother who ran away and we all thought died?" I question.

She nods.

"Turns out he didn't die," was all I responded before Nagisa and his lover walked in and the class started.

~Nagisa POV~

Unfortunately I didn't get as lucky the second day.

The class was doing pretests to see where everyone was before we started training.

One of them was combat with classmates.

"Nagisa, Izuku, you two are up," Aizawa, the teacher states.

"I'm not fighting my brother," Deku states quickly.

"Didn't stop Nishiki. Or Rin. Or Kacchan," I mutter, glaring at Katsuki.

"That was different," Katsuki replies.

"How? You're my brother just like Deku. Is it only okay if I live with you?" I hiss.

"You weren't missing and thought dead before then," Katsuki states.

"So you can only fight me if I live with you. Got it," I mutter.

Izuku sighs, "What even were you doing for the past five years?"

"Nothing of importance," I reply, walking over to where I was going to spar Deku, "Now, are you going to fight me or fail this assignment because you won't fight like the coward you are?"

"I-I'm not a coward-" Deku stutters.

"Weak?" I ask, trying to get him to fight me. I've wanted a fight with a family member for a while. Now I have an excuse.

"No!"

"Scared?"

Deku responds by trying to blast me, but I quickly dodge.

"Come on coward. Hit me," I challenge.

Katsuki was pushing Deku towards me, trying to tell him to get this over with.

Kacchan probably wanted to be the one to fight me.

Before I knew it I had both Deku and Kacchan trying to hit me, both failing. Aizawa was trying to get Katsuki since he wasn't supposed to be in this fight but the teachers artempts were useless.

"Oh my god! Two of my brothers can't even hit me when working together!" I laugh, "I haven't even attempted to hit you yet!"

I beat both of them within minutes. Karma was just as amused as I was. My brothers were out of breath.

I don't lose.

=====

Not me updating in math--